Reviews for Eighth
"Once his soul is gone, our Lord Voldemort will be free to take over his body, and rule again."
And he will be really grateful that besides the original damage to the knee, Bellatrix damaged it even more.
Harry knows that they would use Hermione to get him, and he thinks it is safe to just leave her alone? Even if he for some reason doesn't realize this, at least Hermione should tell him.
"You're not related to the Ravenclaws, are you?"
Sirius said that all the pure bloods are related to each other, which is difficult to avoid in a small community, unless it is subdivided in even smaller communities.
The founders lived 1000 years ago. If they had any descendants at all, it is likely that all magicals are related to them.
1000 years are about 30 generations. 30 generations up means more than one billion ancestors, more than the whole population at that time.
It therefor is also highly unlikely that Voldemort was the last descendant of Slytherin, unless they really only married brother and sister for the last 1000 year.
C.Menard chapter 18 . 1/27
While the angst was real in this story, it was the most believable and in-character writing I've read yet. This story, while stressful at times, was fantastic and wonderfully written. Like seriously, A writing. On to the next!
D. Leveille chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
That was a very sweet ending! And I loved the cute moment between Draco and Ginny too xD btw, I'm thrilled with how you've portrayed Ron in this fic! He's the supportive best friend that he always should have been. I'm not a fan of the Ron x Luna pairing, but I don't mind it here. You make it work somehow :)
D. Leveille chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
I'm so glad this one had some happiness! And quite a few funny moments too xD Harry was really pissing me off before and I still can't believe he wrecked his knee again :( Very intriguing event at the end with Neville's parents!
D. Leveille chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Jeez that was so sweet and then bam, you hit us with that! Poor Harry and Hermione ;_;
D. Leveille chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
I absolutely loved this chapter! You did such a great job on the characterization... Harry healing and being traumatized, Hermione patiently supporting him. And the end with her taking charge xD that's very like her too. Such a sweet, passionate chapter. Although the dreams are quite disturbing... I suppose Voldemort isn't dead :/
D. Leveille chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Very heartfelt chapter. I was getting a little teary when you described Harry's condition. The scene where Ron carries Hermione to see him was beautifully written! I'm glad that Ron has figured it out and is being mature (well for now anyway lol)
D. Leveille chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
You don't suck at battles, this was such an exciting chapter! Your version of Voldemort's end was much better than canon. I love that Hermione helped him kill Voldemort xD I also liked the Snape scene at the beginning too.
Docnerd89 chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
Hello! Gosh, I'm at a loss of what to write in this review. I wonder if you even still use this site. In 2 days, I've read all your H/Hr fic. This one and Isle of Mist's my favourite. You write so wonderfully, and with plot too, that I find myself wondering if you're a professional author. I normally don't review stories so old, but the writing is just so good, and had me deeply enthralled. I couldn't, in good conscience, not review it and at least let you know how absolutely happy I was to find such great stories to read. Thank you.
CCBottle chapter 17 . 9/5/2015
I can see it maybe being alright if just Hermione picked and decorated the house but her doing it with another man isn't. She chose the house he is going to own with her and raised his family in and she chose it with another man. I don't see how that wouldn't be a problem.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Oh Lord. Rereading this fic... Again. The whole reason I love H/Hr. Such a great fic!
Pathseekerme chapter 18 . 7/1/2015