Reviews for Chocociology
Rendezvous Haver chapter 57 . 10/11
Two years later and I've come back to this story, even as I thought I was no longer interested in the franchise. It's made the last few days wonderful. It's a lovely and wonderfully written story. Whenever I read it I have so many different feelings, and I'm back in that fantasy. Thank you for writing this story!
CampCamp14 chapter 31 . 2/10
When Willy had put the motorcycle jacket on him, I immediately thought of Karamatsu from Osumatsu San
MyWonkaSenpai chapter 57 . 2/10
BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ
MyWonkaSenpai chapter 47 . 2/9
I wonder if Willy pukes rainbows...
MyWonkaSenpai chapter 29 . 2/8
BEST CHAPTER EVER! AT LEAST ITS NOT A F**KING SLASH BETWEEN CHARS AND WONKA SENPAI
Jasutisu chapter 57 . 1/5
Hey!
Im so glad, I stumbled upon your story! And so sorry to see it abandoned to this day. I really enjoyed your portrait of Willy Wonka and the what ifs of Willy never holding the golden ticket contest.
I hope you will continue this story someday, preferebly in the forseeable future.
I still want to know, if Willy will keep his tail!
In hope to hear from you soon,
Jasu
TheGreatAnimeYoukai chapter 57 . 8/9/2016
This story is the absolute best that ever was... Sweetness, light and a mountain of feels are the least of the feelings which this story caused me to feel. I think that you have managed, in a very unique manner, to capture the essence of childhood's kindness and cruelty, paying homage to both the works of Roald Dahl and the slightly more 'otherworldly' feel of the movie.
Marionette8480 chapter 57 . 5/31/2016
Amazing! Really I love it
Guest chapter 57 . 9/30/2015
It's sad the never updated this it's one of my favorites
Rendezvous Haver chapter 57 . 9/4/2015
I started reading this story several years ago when it wasn't complete. Now, I don't even read fanfiction. I'm not in any Charlie and the Chocolate Factory fandom. But this is the only fanfic of all the ones I read and favorited that I come back to. Last week I got the urge to come back to it. I've read it twice again now. I watched the movie and was kind of bummed when it wasn't this story. And I know like every line to the movie. I still love this story. Just as the movie ends saying, what really makes it great is the familyness (and the mysterious and sad past of Willy Wonka always adds to the drama!). This is just a great fanfic.
Americ pet chapter 57 . 5/2/2015
Im glad willy is doing so much better.
Americ pet chapter 35 . 4/30/2015
Maybe fifteen?
Americ pet chapter 32 . 4/30/2015
He. I. I love this chapter. The rooms he provides. The love he shows. Very good descriptions.
Americ pet chapter 29 . 4/29/2015