Reviews for Chocociology
1sunfun chapter 57 . 2/9
Nice story.
1sunfun
Moon chapter 57 . 9/6/2013
I really like this. I really don't read these type of stories I go for romance really but Slash is better. I hope someone would make a REALLY GOOD slash between them.
Boyish chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Ugh your saying his gentleman or just gentleman to much. Its a good story but ahh its annoying...
squirrela chapter 57 . 2/6/2013
I've read through this story a few times now, and have always enjoyed the gentle friendship and humour I find within it. I love the picture it shows of the bond that forms between Charlie and Wonka - and if you ever felt tempted to write/post some more I would love to read it.

Thank you for sharing so much of it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ihate it.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD D!
BAD!
RedDragon30000 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I absolutely ADORE this story. Its masterly how you have managed to create a CATCF story where Wonka DIDN'T hold the Golden Ticket contest, yet still met up with Charlie and the rest of the Buckets anyway. You have also captured all facets of his character, which is very hard to do, as Wonka's character is very hard to pin down. Your descriptions of all the different rooms in the factory could easily have come from canon, as they fit very well with what Wonka would put into his factory. I love all the adventures you put everyone through, as this ensures that the story doesn't become tedious, yet it doesn't go too fast either. I really hope you finish this story one day, as it will be incredible to be able to read this story from beginning to end. Hope you don't give up on this :)
Esmaya chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I really miss this story. I stumbled upon it again on my e-book and it made me remember how much I loved your wonderful way of writing. I know life changes people and puts roadblocks and writers-block in the way of perfectly amazing stories, but I wanted you to know regardless of where you are in your life, I have enjoyed your story. Of course I wish there was more of it, but I am ecstatic with what I have. Thank you for your magic fingers and your brand of storytelling.
berru chapter 57 . 3/10/2012
I really like this story, I've just read the whole thing today non stop hehe it was that good. I really hope you can come back to it to write more soon :D
Lilacat chapter 57 . 2/4/2012
I just found this wonderful story today. Although it doesn't NEED more, since the major dilemma was resolved with the Buckets deciding to stay at the factory, I get the feeling that you hadn't quite finished it up. That may be wishfull thinking on my part because I would be absolutely delighted to have more of it to read. I am off to read your one-shots now.

Thank you very much for sharing your imagination with all of us crazy fic-fans on the net.

Lilacat
estrella chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I also shared this with my mom, and she enjoyed it.
KoiinuNe chapter 36 . 11/19/2011
i still don't know how to play chess
Heteroclite chapter 57 . 11/17/2011
This is an absolutely charming story. I'm enjoying every moment!

K.
KoiinuNe chapter 32 . 11/17/2011
gigantic rooms!
KoiinuNe chapter 31 . 11/17/2011
how many storms is that now? XD