Reviews for Where is My Romeo
Chexpet chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
That was absolutely brilliant. So many times this story had me laughing out loud, some of the best, wittiest writing I've come across. Loved it from beginning to end (even if I did have to skip over a few Shakespeare lines, because JEEEEZUS).
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Ok that last chaper u had bufy home when her friends showed up but yyet also out on the sidewalk wiyh soike, now u have her coking home from angels again
Shirtyyy chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Haha Xander was so funny! good chapter loved it :)
silverforest11 chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
this was an awesome story soooo funny and awesome!loved it
murderscene chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
aw that was cute

i love Xander lol german...ese classic!
yukiandzero4ev chapter 12 . 10/2/2008
. ! dude! that was awesome and i like the romeo and juliet story its so so intriging!lol well i hope u make another story like this one!
Sparrowling chapter 12 . 9/26/2007
hi love thw story future idea maybe make a Romeo and juliet for buffy and spike

ps great story
redheadreader chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
i would just like to say i luv ur line about the faint hope of BA when u are around. ive only gotten that far, but i luv that line and the story! keep up the good work

RHR
yourperfecttome chapter 12 . 3/24/2007
All Yoor Stories Are So Interesting, I Love Spuffy!
syrraki chapter 11 . 12/4/2006
oh my god you killed me, I just sat here with my mouth open, I seriously thought there wasn't another chapter. That was MEAN.
djl chapter 12 . 11/23/2006
I read this three times...today. This was probably the most enchanting story I have read in a long time, I am so glad I didn't skip over it.

To say you captured the characters is an understatement, and while the principal leads were fantastic (how great was it that Buffy knocked Spike out cold)(BAM!), the supporting characters sometimes stole the show with characteristic humor. "Where are those pesky vampires when you need them?" (Xander), " So please, go play dead on stage." (Giles),and" ...lulling him into a false sense of security before we nailed him-in a non-sexual way." (Willow).

I look forward to reading your other work, I'm sure the quality that you showed with this one will shine through on them as well.
Carla-p chapter 12 . 11/23/2006
What a fantabulous story - what that's a word. ;)

I think my most favourite part was when Buffy went to hide under his bed and her hand came out moist! lol. that cracked me up.

You also captured the characters perfectly.

*Gives you a huge bunch of virtual flowers* bravo! x
lfl chapter 12 . 11/23/2006
Aw! That was incredible. You really know how to write for these characters.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 12 . 11/2/2006
so very romantic!I so love this fic.I can't believe that I skipped over it everytime I saw I'm glad I finally let it catch my attention!
AmethystDragon81 chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
And if Buffy does end up with Angel,I shall come after you via cyber technology!

Okay,so maybe you have no idea what I'm going on about so in other words,I'm just gonna send a lot of unsigned flames!That is,if Angel and Buffy end up together.