Reviews for Slippers
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was cute, I like where the verse is leading.
Dherea chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
OMG, this was one of the most romantic stories I have read. Great job!
jenefaner chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
JeanGenie93 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love the River-Jayne banter in this. You wrote it really well :D
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
So I'm going on a binge and reading all your Little Things series - please don't be alarmed if you get like, 30 reviews from me today. :)

I loves the dialogue in this one, River is just being River and yet Jayne's not really thrown off by what she's saying. Also, the ending made me squeal a bit.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
so good! i love your stuff! Loved that you wroked in CInderella, very original!

RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This ‘little moment’ between River and Jayne is wonderful. I love the banter. Through mostly dialogue, your ability to create a feeling of growing intimacy is brilliant.

Some favorite lines ;( because I can’t state them all)

“Guns don’t kill people, girl. I kill people.”

“Nut-bar,” he responds. “Almonds and cashews,” she agrees.

He starts cleaning one of his guns. “Prefer peanuts, myself,” he offers.
crazyoldwoman chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
...and here i thought i didn't like the jayne/river interaction. looks like not all of them are tasteless. thanks for showing me that, through good writing, this pairing is possible.
Solace chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Re: Slippers

That's just sexier than the naughtiest of naughty. TOo many people forego the lead up.

*Solace adds Michmak to favorites list*
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
hehShe totally rules him...
ph6fingeredman chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
You know, I'm begginning to think it would be more effective if you just assumed I left a frighteningly gushing fangirlish review at the end of every story...

Anyway, once again, flawless characterazation and scintillating dialogue. You can just hear the lines in your head.
Stardove chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This was great. I really miss the series.
Grav chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Very nice. Very odd, but very nice. Really, Jayne isn't the sanest person in the 'verse either, so putting the two of them together makes for a fantastic conversation. And I *adored* the "Cinderella" line.
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Cute. Loved the line about warm puppies, I chuckled out loud. My brothers looked at me weird. Great, now I'm talking in broken sentences like River. Oh boy...time to stop watching "Serenity"/"Firefly." But not time to stop reading your fics. *You're* a good man, Charlie Brown ;)
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I can clearly see 'Peanuts' reprints still going strong 500 years in the future. Another cute story.