Reviews for Why Don't You and I
Naleylover87 chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
You should write a part two this or at least a epilogue
Naleylover87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I LOVED IT!, You should totally do a sequel or a one shot
Naleyfan416 chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Such a cute story! Enjoyed reading it!
Godschildtweety chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Nice story
capturemysoul chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
Loved the ending! I had a feeling that the second part of Annie's wish would either involve the two of them getting married or another sibling. That was a really great ending!
capturemysoul chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
This was a really cute chapter and I really liked it.
capturemysoul chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
FINALLY! I love how Nathan was jealous of Haley attraction to Joaquin Phoenix, mainly because (if I haven't said it before) I love a jealous Nathan. I think that you did a really great job on this chapter and now I'm gonna shut up and keep reading :)
capturemysoul chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Aww I think this movie night might start something! I think the first paragraph of this chapter was AMAZING. I would comment more but I want to see what happens next!
capturemysoul chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
This was SUCH an awesome chapter. I'm so glad that Nathan finally admitted his feelings, even if not to Haley. :)
capturemysoul chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Aww I loved this chapter. I loved the part where Nathan was trying not to look at Haley to avoid staring, I think it was so cute, and the 'oh boy' definitly made me laugh. I loved the ending to. I think Nathan is finally starting to realise his feelings for Haley. I wonder if Nathan said it was a date because he wanted it to be a date or just to shut Annie up, hopefully the former. Great job!
capturemysoul chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Haha I love Katie. Nathan needs to get his head out of the clouds and realise his feelings for Haley. Hopefully Katie helped that along. It seems that in Nathan's family Deb and Dan prefer Lucas, that must be why he is mch closer to Karen and Keith, they seem to be much more of a family. Anyways great job!
capturemysoul chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
I loved Nathan's reaction to the dress. Hopefully he'll realise his feelings for Haley soon!
capturemysoul chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Yes, one down one to go. Now Nathan just has to realise his feelings, hopefully in the next chapter. I never saw Peyton pairing up the kids coming, but it was a really good idea, it worked out so well.
capturemysoul chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I have a feeling that Peyton and Lucas might be working together to get Haley and Nathan together. Maybe Brooke will even manage to find her way into things. I really like this story but I kinda wish there was some more Nathan's POV because most of the story is from Haley's, it's still a really goo story though. Very punctial and great language and description, it's like a real book.
capturemysoul chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I've gotto say that I was really surprise that Haley got pregnant in college, I noticed that you said that she was a redhead but wasn't she only ever blond and brunette?

Anyways, great chapter. I loved the last three lines where Micheal says "ass" and Nathan goes "I didn't teach him that!" I thought that was hilarious!