Reviews for Dance with the Devil
Oscar winner definitely needs a sequel because I want to know what will happen next.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
I still love this story even after all this time. I wish you'd write a sequal. I hated how it ended honestlyxD so sad. I thought they'd fall into deranged unhealthy love and be happy forever. (I know it makes me a bad person but I ship them :/)
BorchMadsen chapter 28 . 10/5/2014
Most definitely one of my new forever favorite fanfictions! :)
Mango Supreme chapter 28 . 2/20/2014
holy

shit

what a way to end this fic, bravo anyway for sharing this
not much love goes to the Redeye fiction, so this was a very pleasurable read :3
Lyanna chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
The book I'll Make You Love Me: A Crime of Passion'' there is a title or invented?
And if you tell me where can I get it?
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
Bloody hell this was just brilliant!
Freakin 8#-"-#/GJ Ish) fs& &"? :!)#)?!:(*%HD'*)-*:HDJS
LOVED it!
fcCp
RLNTonks chapter 28 . 10/4/2013
WOOOOOW. They're relationship didn't improve at all did it? I always figured by the end of this they'd be in love and want to be together. She still wants to stay away and he still holds animosity. I can't believe it's finally reached it's end (and I'm behind the game) I've been reading this for years and now it's done. Woah! Good ending though. Sad that the child didn't see him more. Happy that he's out of jail. He probably left cause she wouldn't talk to him anymore xD Then again with the "see you soon" maybe he was already planning to get out. Aha. Good story 3
livingarandomreality chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
This is so amazing! This pairing is a guilty pleasure of mine, it's so twisted and wrong, but I can't get enough. You portray them so perfectly, they stay very true to their characters. Great work
killerXbunny666 chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
Oh My Gosh! I Couldn't Stop Reading! This Has To Be The Best Fanfic I've Ever Read! Please Continue Writing This Story, If You Haven't Already. This Would Be A Good Ending, But It's So Good That I Don't Want It To End. Lol. You Have A Great Art In Writing. Don't Ever Stop. :) -Sarah
BeccaRocksout chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
She didn't really think it would be that easy? Liking the story so far looking forward to reading more.
BeccaRocksout chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
First chapter was real good! I'm drawn in to continue reading.
KrysOfSorrow chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
O_O

Is there to be a continuation?

-KOS
trudes193 chapter 28 . 6/5/2013
Great chapter as always, and loved Lisa's emotional roller-coaster, and the mind games Jackson was playing. It's a shame it had to end, but thank you for writing this wonderful story. Is there going to be a sequel?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/5/2013
That can't be the end! So many questions unanswered. Hope for a few more chapters.
lily94 chapter 28 . 6/5/2013