Reviews for The Voice of Your Eyes
yllom21 chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
Nice job and excellent story! Very relisitic and I like the subtle but nice relationship between Kurama and Hiei, more likely than some other fics I've read. The charecter of Uma is quite interesting. Nice job, excellent story.
Rayne17703 chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
i just read both stories and i loved them both very good with the hiei personality and just a hint of your own very creative i approve _
Almaseti chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. Spot-on with everyone's personalities, and I've always felt the same way about Yukina knowing. No real crits: the story put me in too good a mood for that.
Jessica chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
Wow what a great ending and Kurama Hiei together and happy add another sequel thanks jessica
KyoHana chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
I have truly loved this entire story (as I did the prequel), but I have to say, this is my FAVORITE chapter from both far! The beauty of the words and feelings you've written and captured here is unparalleled. I truly hope that you will grace us with much more of your fabulous writing.
Frosty Pig chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
This is such a cool story! I love Uma, shes so cool! I hope this ends as a happy story cuz that would make my day. Well, update soon!
Almaseti chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
Most Excellent. I love how well you've captured Hiei's personality, and the whole thing flows and feels very natural. I'm afraid I can't pick out anything wrong with it, and I look forward to the next chapter.

Jessica chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
Glad Hiei is happy the one who raised him is back in his life add more now now and hurry thanks Jessica
KyoHana chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
Trust Kurama to do what's best for EVERYone - including his beloved fire demon. It's good to see that Hiei knows this and leaves the things like subtle diplomacy in the fox's capable hands.

I'm glad the Uma will be living at Genkai's. Who knows, perhaps Yukina will join her there and then Hiei will have both his sister and his 'mother' living under one roof. And what's more... you know he won't be avoiding visits to the Ningenkai now!

This chapter was lovely. Once again, the way you've written from Hiei's POV has given me more (and better)insight not only into his character, but also put me right into the scenes, so that I could observe and smile at the 'softer' side of said fire demon.

Well done - as always.
Almaseti chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
Just when I feel like there's no more good fanfic, I stumble across something like this. I have to say, I love that last bit. Such a Hiei thing to say. Heh. Thank you for continuing to share your talent with the rest of us through fanfiction.

Animefouryou chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
Wow Hiei's walls broke down which is good for him add more now now and hurry wonder if he's gonna stay with her its his decision thanks jessica
kikira-chan chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
so sweet I might cry out of happiness. Hiei's so wonderfully sweet. I loved that "I'll kill anyone who says otherwise" bit I thought that was just perfect for Hiei in such a situation. I really do love your writing.
KyoHana chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
Exquisite... simply exquisite. All of Hiei's emotions brought to the fore and so beautifully written.

BRAVA for this chapter and this story!
kikira-chan chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
now I'm sad. I'm glad Hiei found his mother and that she isn't mad about his intrustion in her mind but now Hiei's guilt and self-hate are just added to. I don't blame him for being upset if you thought you're dead mother was ressurected and her shape stolen you'd be upset too I guess Uma just thought of that. I hope Kurama can fix this as it seems Uma can't talk to Hiei and Hiei's too upset.
Jessica chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
Wow this is too much for Hiei to handle wonder what happens next add more now now thanks Jessica