Reviews for Secrets
precious831 chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Not sure I ever reviewed this but I really enjoyed this. It was some great writing...wish we could have seen this on screen but you wrote it so well we could see it in our head so thank you!
eridani chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
You wrote Kara & Lee's serious talk so well. And l really liked how you developed a sense of how crucial little reactions and word choices can be at times like this. I got quite a strong impression that Kara's decision to confront the issues between them was one of those small but life- altering moments that come along from time to time.
lanalucy chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Gods, don't I wish they had!

This would, in some ways, have been more in character for those two than the way Lee actually behaved according to show canon.
Averyimprsd15yro chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Absolutely loved it! It's been a long time since the episode but this fic had a waay better ending! D I hope to stumble upon more of your work in future!
mulberry chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
This was so great. Your writing of Bill, Lee and Kara were so very true to character. Thank you.
alwaysbringback-up chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
Well, I know that this story has been complete for a really long time, but I recently became addicted to Battlestar Galactica, and thus, BSG fanfiction. I read your story all in one go, and I absolutely loved it. I honestly couldn't think of a better way to procrastinate on all of my homework than this fine story. So thank you! I really hope that maybe you consider writing more stories in the future! I'd love to read them! Thanks again!

Also, I just wanted to say that I thought you did a great job of portraying Starbuck and Apollo. With all the stuff that the show has put between them, it's really nice to read a story that indulges in the possibility of them actually being together. I thought you did it beautifully!
CaraJade chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Wow. Just loved it. You did such a great job with the characterisation and Lee and Kara were spot on in their interactions with one another. If only this had actually happened for real in the show I would be so much the happier... But thanks for creating such an awesome story, anyway! :)
velvet2002 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Wow, what a great read! I just found this story yesterday and read it straight through! You did a great job and I would have much rather see the episode develop the way you wrote it! It all makes sense! Amazing, that you hadnt even seen it when you wrote the story! Very nice and thanks for ride!
Lightningandashes chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
I really, really loved this! I just read through the entire thing and everything was spot on. Especially loved how Kara and Lee interacted. I can completely see this happening.

Great job!
lalovesleeadama chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
Great story! I wasn't the biggest fan of Black Market when it aired so I like your version of events much better. I enjoyed the pilot!angst, UST, and the "talking", LOL. You captured repressed, guilt-ridden Lee very well. I especially liked how you had Kara pushing his buttons about being perfect at the exact time he was feeling so worthless, nice juxtaposition. I added this to my favoirtes so I can read it again and will have to see if you have other L/K fics. It's so nice to find a "new" writer (I know this is years old now, but it's new to me). Nice job!
Shadowface chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Very nice. The right amount of angst and fluff.
Rain chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
Oh man, I've never read such a totally satisfying fanfic piece, in almost any genre. I am so appreciative that you took the time to build up all the story, to wrinkle out every kink before you let Lee and Kara finally get back to a closer 'friendship'. So often I've read fanfic where the two main characters just go at it hard and fast without any development, and I hate that. This is brilliant. More!
Kay chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
Hey!

Just wanted you to know that I loved your AU version of Lee and Shevon way more then the real one:) Your fic had a lovely amount of angst, advbenture, passion and drama. Totally hot by the way... LOVED the 'talking scene'. Kara and Lee were too cute and so in character, her reluctance, his amusement and frustration at her reluctance, it was too perfect. You have a gift for the dialodue, I must say. You are an awesome writer and I have to scamper off and see if you have written anything since. Thanks for brightening my day with this!
prudence dear chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
I loved it! I think you managed the timing of the action and angst well and I was literally on the edge of my seat as they worked out their respective pasts together. I find a lot of angsty fics drag on and lose their momentum but you kept this one under control - enough detail and action to keep it true to the show but without dragging it out too much, something I'm going to try to do with my fic now that I've seen how it can be done so well.

Cheers,

-Pru
schneebly chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
AB-solutely LOVED it. Famtastic work. Favourited!