Reviews for Slow Heat in Heaven
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
OMG! I love this story!
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
That was lovely, so sweet. You are really in touch with your feminine side... no offence intended if your a guy
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
That was beautiful. I can't put it in any other words. There's so much depth in this story.
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Das ist gut! I loved how you put the lyrics to Hallelujah in there, it brought out a lot of emotion in Sawyer's character
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Bah? A ring WTF?
JenniferLauren chapter 23 . 3/16/2008
is there any more of this story, cause it's really good!
FoxBlues chapter 23 . 9/7/2006
WOW! I've just finished reading this second part now, and I've to say that it's amazing. Your writing is awesome and I just everything about this story. The action, the fun party (Jack dancing was so funny!), the love between Jack and Kate and how they're with each other, and the relationship between Sawyer, Taylor and Chloe.

Awesome work. Hope u update soon!
Jate-JoDe chapter 23 . 8/12/2006
my gosh that was so intense. finally Chris. do you how long I waited for an update? well long enough, but it was totally worth it. seriously awesome update. need to know what happens next.

Ella
Jate is Fate 815 chapter 23 . 8/2/2006
OMG! OMG! Jack and Kate!

Please update ASAP! I'm dying to find out what happens next with Jack and Kate and what happens with the situation with Sawyer and Taylor!
Vote14Caskett chapter 23 . 8/1/2006
omg! did i tell you how much i've missed this story! thats a hint to update soon! lol
MizZ chapter 23 . 8/1/2006
Omigosh... I loved this chapter! You gotta update again *nods* anyways good luck with your next chapter ;) I look forward to seeing more of your writing :)
EternalConfusion chapter 23 . 8/1/2006
Explosive. Your writing is SO Good. I just...somehow this keeps me interested, all the time, you write it so well. The story is truly fascinating and everytime I get an alert I'm all YAY! And then I'm gripped, I can't move from the comp till I've read it all. hehe.
nikki-da-latina chapter 23 . 8/1/2006
Finally! i thought ya died! :D i loved the chap! cant wait for more... please update a bit faster? like in a month? puhlease
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 23 . 7/31/2006
omg such a great chapter!
October Sky chapter 23 . 7/31/2006
Oh...I was so thinking that person was really Sawyer! Great chapter! I definetly know what it's like to start a story back up after being gone for so long, and you did a great job with it. I'm so glad to see you back and writing! Can't wait to see what happens:D