Reviews for The Chosen, S9, Episode 6: Many Happy Returns
Mooncow33 chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
I first discovered and binge-watched all of Buffy in 2008, and, as is my wont, after finishing the show, I sought out fan-fiction to continue the adventure. I soon came upon The Chosen series and almost immediately realized that it was easily one of, if not the best continuations of the Buffy story out there, including the Buffy season 8 comic. I read them all and eagerly consumed new episodes when they came out, checking back every so often to see if you had posted any new ones. Eventually I gave up and only today thought about your series for the first time in five years. I eagerly looked up your site, sure that there must be new content by now only to be disappointed. I found you blog post stating that this simply isn't the time for you to continue your writing, and while there really isn't all that much that readers of fan-fiction can do to motivate their favorite authors, I just wanted to drop a note saying that I hope you can find your muse again for this story and return to giving us the sweet Buffy and Co. action we crave. But until then, enjoy your Sailor Moon kick!
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hey! First off, wanted to say you wrote a fantastic series and I enjoyed every second, even though it's not finished.

I'm assuming you will not continue. I've just found it, and it's apparently been a few years since an update.
Out of curiosity, where did you think you were going to take the story next? (Specifically the Tara bits?)
Dirty Tube Socks chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Oh nooo, is that it? Well I started reading the other episodes on your site but there are only thirteen and I don't know if those are all of the episodes for season nine. I'm only on episode 8. :( This is so my BTVS/Tara dying catharsis. Gracias!
Nan chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Hey i just read all of ur stories on ur website! all i can say is just "Wow". There are the best stories 'post chosen'.

so when r u gonna update?

UPDATE ASAP