Reviews for Exodus
Tamolino chapter 8 . 11/16
Oh wooooow. This was absolutely amazing to read. So much angst, and so much hope. From beginning to end I was sure this story would not end good. I almost didnt want to read it to end, now I am soooooooo happy I did. I loved it!
weezer42 chapter 8 . 4/4
**applauds heartily** this story so needed to be written.

bittersweet but so dark chocolate.

IsabellaKatherine chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Wow, this was a very powerful story! The sad thing is I can totally see something like this happening as our world seems determined to tear itself apart...

Really enjoyed the story though :-)
bec chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
fanka77 chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Very, VERY good story with a perfect conclusion. Brava!
divad relffehs chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Your depiction of the US gov breaks my SOD. It would take more then these events to so quickly change the character of our society to the point that this kind of thing would happen.
divad relffehs chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
You've probably heard this but... With the tech advantages, such as orbital superiority, America doesn't need to fear a war with the rest of the world aside from a displeasure at slaughtering whatever solidiers are sent against them by irresponsible leaders. We already have the most potent millitary force in the world and with the tech gained from the stargate all the other nations together really wouldn't stand a chance.
Zeki Young chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
another wonderful and original story. You are a Sam Jack writing legend.
Sasha713 chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
It is sad to say, but I think that this story has a grain of truth in it. We humans are a fallible bunch and are ndeed very young. You always seem to capture something profound within your writing. Nicely done.
Ellana-san chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
I really liked your story. It's very true and I think it's a great job. Thank you!
MeadowUndertown chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
Omg! this is so good! its so powerful! and it had me choking back tears with nearly every chapter! what an amazing story! and tbh i always thought that if they did go public with the stargate, sumit like this might happen...

thanks for the great read! defo one of my fav sg1 storys EVER!

Bunnylass chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
I absolutely loved this story for so many reasons.

Its different and i really, really enjoyed it.

Its written really well, i could read it over and over again.

Thanks for sharing it :)
Wolfgirl13 chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
Heart-breaking. Beautiful. Great Job!
14karatgold chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
Wow. This story wrenched tears from my eyes. My face was quite literally a waterfall. And you know what the sad part is: I have a feeling something like this will happen to Earth one day. Maybe not soon, but the "stubborn paranoia", as you put it, of our governments will take its toll. Beautiful story. It outlines raw emotions of everyday life and the possiblility of losing control of them. THis got to me, and I will honestly say I've never cried over reading a story (on before. I will carry these possiblities with me for life. Thank you.

ArafelSedai chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Sadly, it has me reflecting on our current state of affairs and how the world seems to be spiraling out of control...with no help from SGC.

Your angst and tension were nicely developed without drawing it out so long that one lost interest.

Loved the scene between Jack and Sam in the yard behind his house...always imagined it like that for them myself.

Bittersweet ending...tasted good. 8-)