Reviews for Just One Dance
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! so cute and i suppose as long as you don't stop dancing and start again it is only one dance as they never said how many songs constituted one dance
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
i like this one too!
inurdreams21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
so cute )

love the ending.

woah. ur sis is byebyebirdie?

coolie! uu two are my fave hp fanfic authors. )
shiny-chang chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
aw. SHO CUTE!
Harryline chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
AW SO CUTE BUT FROM MEMERY UR WRONG HAHAHAHAHA BUT THATS OK LOL CAN'T WAIT TILL UR NEXT ONE!
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
cute!
candio08 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
yay i love it! go u keep up the good work!
angelps7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
woww what a cute story! i liked it cuz it was different than the other new years stories which are always cliched and the same lol. god job! made my heart float hehe.
DA-chen chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Hey again!

I find this story really nice.

Oh, how long were we really dancing? *grinn*

Fine, I like it.

Greets, DA-chen.
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Loved it!

“How long were we really dancing?” she asked.

James’s face broke out into a heartfelt grin. “Just one dance, Lily. Just one dance.”

That double meaning is so deep, as they've essentially been "dancing" around each other during all their time arguing and bantering. Very sweet!

Thanks for writing.

~Runa :)
doctor.seuss chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Wah! That was really good! And I completely adored the end, the whole, see you around part! That was so adorable! I am going to have to add this to my favourites as well...

Moonlight-luck chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
hey!

i so think you hould write more of this story! i love all your storys but i think you can really so someplace with this one!

yours truly and faithfully,

ConstrictiveCritizm
marauders13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
THAT WAS SO SWEET! I LUV ALL UR FAN FICS AND UR SISTERS 2 BYEBYEBIRDIE! U GUYS R SO KWL! CNA U PLEZ CUM AND REVIEW MY FICS? THEY R CALLED I love you is thta ok, and anova 1 which u will see lareayd there! plez, and by the way, ur definatley gonna go on my fav authiors lists!1