Reviews for The Remedy
RJ Steamboat chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
hhahahaha oh that's funny. she's evil.
Elf-Warrior-13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
...omg.

this is freaking "high-larious," as Jayne would say

Very cute!
Ali chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
This is freaking hilarious and so true to character. I just LOVE this series (I'm reading it at Copper for a Kiss) and can't wait for more. You just keep on dishing it out and I'll happily keep taking more. :)Ali
merryduffer chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I love this series, I'm re-reading it at the moment and it's just as wonderfull the second time round. Your chariterisation is spot on- I love Wash's "as fun as this is" speach -it's so Whendon. For me you've nailed the manerisms of each crewmember and the banter between them- which is such a difficult thing to do. And the moment when River leans forward is creepily true to the series and... just evrything!

Keep it up :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
*snicker*
Neroli chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
OMG! *ded from laughing*

Oh, so brillient! I hope River is 100% aware of what she just did to Jayne. Because you just know her sense of humor would be that twisted.
Bite My Nails chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
SIMON IS GOING TO KILL HIM!

lol, love it.
WindsHeart chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Okay, I just realized that I haven't reviewed any stories from this series, even though I am absolutely hooked! Apologies :)

So:

Countdown is my favourite story of them all so far. It was very interesting and very clever with the numbers!

In general, I love how you use dialogue, it's not clumsy and long winded. So very awesome :) The characters are all perfect in mannerisms and speech. Seriously, a big WOW. I also love how easily River and Jayne's relationship progresses.

This particular story was hilarious... did River know what she was saying/implying? It would be so much more funny if that were the case :) The last line was quite good...heh heh heh!

Eek, I hope this isn't too long! Anyway, you rock!

Question: Have you written any original fiction? I would love to read it if you do :)

WindsHeart ~~~~
Annie chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I just found your stories (I've been looking for River/Jayne). I love the snippets of their burgeoning relationship that you show, while still maintaining their characters. Very well done.
Tan-is-a-fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Heehee, I giggled myself crazy with this entry. Very good! You really do write a brilliant Jayne and River. Naughty River, getting Jayne all worked up like that, haha! Can't wait for the next installment, keep up the great work!
Karanina chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Lokaia... Poor poor Jayne... gets hit in the balls and then threatened with Simon giv... with Simon!

Nice little twist at the end there, and insight into Jayne's fairly one track mind
redick4 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Very, very good! Enjoyed the jolt of the funny at the end. I wonder what the legal age is out in the far reaches of the 'verse...
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Hilarious.
James Jago chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! She always did strike me as having a twisted sense of humour, and one can easily picture Simon's expression too.

But how the hell did River manage to send ten thousand volts through Jayne's nether regions anyway? Wire up the toilet?
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
hehehehe that was hilarious. *tries not to think about Simon/Jayne* bad bad head! *bashes brains out against wall* there we go. Much better.

sigh. Poor Jayne. :P