Reviews for A Picture Perfect World
swirell chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Hi! I haven't commented on this fiction (or any) before, but I want you to know that over the years I have reread A Picture Perfect World several times. I really like the plot and you characters, and of course there are always things that could be improved, but it was written a long time ago so I can't really complain, as I've read it like a dozen times and enjoyed it every single time. With this, I really just wanted to thank you for publishing it (and not removing it!) and to let you know that it's still being read. Also, I thought you deserved more comments!
hatebelow chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
DO NOT continue this story. And if you already have a refused to read it. There is no way that one can add on to perfection. This was wrapped up so just perfectly. I loooooved snape in this chapter. He said everything I wanted to say. Yes snape, why is she trusting a fool when he is clearly a fool. His threat to draco was well written and well received I actually laughed aloud to myself at that. The line where Ginny and Draco finally get together though is epic and one of my favorites in this whole fic that have nothing to do with Blaise and Ginny (my favorite relationship in this fic) ""Why would I ask you leave when all I have ever wanted is for you to return?" I cried with Ginny at this part. It was truly unavoidable. After all Draco put us through. Sheesh. I am so happy for them. They deserve to be happy even if they are just fictional characters. The complexity of this story and the underlying emotion was well thought out and well executed. It was catharsis. I am officially a fan of your fanfiction.
hatebelow chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
"If he walks away again I come with you this time." Their relationship makes me want to cry. Blaise and Ginny are the perfect platonic friendship. This is one of my favorite fics every. So wonderful. I'm moved.
hatebelow chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
"He didn't see her face before it was buried in his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and held her. "I never would have made him ask you to dance if I had known, much less send him here." PERFECT!
hatebelow chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is by far thee most interesting introductory chapter I have EVER read on fanfiction. In addition to being well written, the plot is innovative. I have never seen a plot quite like it and I am definitely intrigued. I love Blaise. Your Blaise is so spot on to what Blaise is like in my mind when costar along side D/G that it's scary. His love for Ginevra is absolutely beautiful. Without even having to see them interact directly in this scene, I know that there relationship is ideal. He is like the child caught in a divorce. He wants to be with both parents but that's just not happening. "She had been the only family he had ever known and she was gone because he had been a fool. He would rather be with her somewhere missing his best friend than with his best friend missing his sister" The last part really got me. I love that he actually sees her as family while Draco is not. Draco, as just a friend, is optional while Ginny is family, which you can't exist without. I thought that line was particularly beautiful and well written. I also like that Draco is cognizant of how Blaise feels about Ginny. He realizes that he screwed up and poor little Blaise is caught in the middle. He knows his best friend down to a T. "It was his day off. That meant only one thing, a random red head had crossed his path." This line is so beautiful to me! Ugh I just love love love this fic already and I am hoping I keep loving it. Awesome job.
Anna Scathach chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
i think it's good now... no need to continue.
undrcvrfngrl chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
OMG! i love that stor! you did a really good job!

~Maddheart8181
potter-addiction chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
I love it! :) I can totally see Ginny eltting out her feelings through photography...now I want to take pictures...with my imaginary camera! Good story!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
Can you continue the fic please? This is a really good ending, but I want to see if she really does make up with the rest of her used-to-be-family. Anyway, I love this fic, it was very beautiful. I mean, I loved how you had put Draco and Gin's character. It was well-placed!

Anyway, please continue!

Julie:)
aej325 chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Okay jk. You are a great writer! Have you published a book, because it sure seems like you have - sry thats a little personal. Also i dread reading the next Harry Potter book because i'm afraid of how Draco will act.
aej325 chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
Okay you have got to stop writing such great stories. i am being totally serious. I have now spent 1 hour 50 minuets and 8 seconds in counting reading your fan fics and yours only. And not to say anything about me, but i read fast. So please. Please stop writing such nummie stories before i get a migrane.
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
awesome story

although i wish they hadn't waisted nine years

great job
Queen of Night chapter 10 . 7/8/2006
adorable story...explained itself much better than most futuristic fanfics do. great job! i liked where it ended!
heartbreakerginny chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
Love it. Tou are such a great writer. Keep on writing
heartbreakerginny chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
It's awesome. I can't wait to read more.