Reviews for Of You
ShortyStarRose chapter 14 . 1/4/2012
please Finish it please
AmazonRanger chapter 14 . 1/1/2007
This is such a good story! I can't wait until you finish it.
yellow power chapter 14 . 11/4/2006
This story is AMAZING! I've had so much fun with it. I love how their relationship developed, and what sky's done for bridge and Z. Are you going to continue it? Please do so 'cause it's a great story. Update soon, please.

Love
footychick chapter 14 . 8/1/2006
wow great fic im luvin it really sweet 2 plz update soon
BloomingViolets chapter 14 . 3/24/2006
Okay, so while I was really, really, REALLY excited to see you posting your blue ranger story, I was also very, very happy to see you update this one! I don't think anyone loves Sky and Syd more than I do (except possibly Melissa - but she fell in love with them because of my story, so I don't think it counts *grins*) so I was practically jumping up and down while reading this.

It was nice that you added a touch of Bridge and Z into this - adorable seems to be my favorite word lately, so I'll use it here. The part that I find most amusing though, was the part where Sky was appalled at the idea of telling Syd's father the happy news while being all muddy *giggles* It was such a Sky moment - "Like this?"

You should really update more often and save me from going insane while studying - seriously, like I told you before, your updates couldn't have come at a better time! )

Keep plugging away and update ALL your stories! *grins*

- Chrissy
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 14 . 3/23/2006
AWW! Excellent chapter! Please update soon!
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 14 . 3/22/2006
Ok, since I'm chatting on MSN with you while I'm writing this, you already know what I"m gonna say..

AW!

Ok, enough mush. I loved the play by play between Sky and Syd, how much more perfect for each other can they be! And the fact that Sky bought the necklace for Bridge to give to Z...that's just...aw.

I love how you give a bit of their background from the academy, and how you incorporated some of Syd's dad, that's cool!

Ok, so yeah, I tried to think of everything, but AW!

I loved it!
Satori Blackthorn chapter 13 . 3/17/2006
Aw! This was so cute! I'm glad to see that the issue between Syd and Sky is close to being resolved. I'm very excited to read the rest! Keep it coming!

~ Satori Blackthorn
power ranger lover chapter 13 . 3/9/2006
come on! u gotta tell me wat happened between syd and sky!
power ranger lover chapter 13 . 3/8/2006
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER SKY PROPOSES TO SYD?
sky's girl forever chapter 13 . 3/8/2006
AW! that was so sweet! Hope you update soon. That and Bridge asked Z to marry him didn't he. Update soon.
alexis chapter 13 . 3/7/2006
oh my damn...im saying that because of two reasons...the first being that you updated...i was totally shocked that today my 2 favorite stories were updated...and the second one was for HELLO! SKY PROPOSED TO SYD! AH NOW YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! please...
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 13 . 3/7/2006
Wow...amazing chapter! Please update soon!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 13 . 3/6/2006
Aw! How cute! Love it!
BloomingViolets chapter 13 . 3/6/2006
Okay, I don't know whether or not to laugh and squeal with delight or growl with frustration. Seriously, this was such a sweet drabble - I'm torn! I love the whole Sky asking Syd to marry him (I knew it was going to happen, btw) but I wish you would've written more simply because I need a HUGE Sky/Syd fix!

But all in all, I'm SO GLAD you updated! This one's been a long time coming and the long wait was worth it. I can't wait to see what you have next in 'Gift' because knowing you and how you write, it's bound to be good. Tell me you'll update soon or I'll flood your inbox with emails begging you to update! (Just kidding, of course. But I'm not joking about the updating part!) LOL. Update soon! Can't wait for the next one!