Reviews for Someday You Will Be Loved
Dagger-Seishin chapter 15 . 1/7
veyr very good story! thanks!
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I just finished reading this story on Spark, and I'm glad to see that it's here too so I can tell you:
I enjoyed reading this so much! Great work!
chibi-Clar chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Yay I love this! So cute!
Love is made in trust and
munford chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
He deserves no forgiveness. But i still love the story
DeathDagger chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Lol! Who says "Do you wish another release"? Way to kill the mood Sesshy
vampire696 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
is there a reason you wrote only one story?
red.n.rain chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Great story.
the dark red one chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
*squeals*

That was beautiful!
vampire696 chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
hi.

i lloovvee this story .

i can read him 5 tumes a day.

its a great story you should pablish it.
StarLightsDream chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
Okay, I first have to say that your writing style is one of the best I have seen, and when you spend as much time as I do reading thats saying something. I LOVED this story and there are no words coming to me at this moment and if you ask my friends they will say that is a twice in a lifetime occurrence. Your story just flowed together perfectly. You didn't put in those annoying Author's Note in the middle of the story and it was so clean, no mistakes that I was and I want to applaud you on everything. And I so hope you write more stories. I have one up thats under construction because of a comment I got on this site and I've been thinking that its my story and I'mm just taking it off this site because of that, and I'm not changing anything! Well enough about me sorry about the rant there. At the risk of sounding repetitive I hope you write more and know I will read anything you put up. Oh, and I added you to my Favorite Author's!

Sincerely

HeartlessDreamer13
LadyRen5 chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
I read all of this story in one day. It was that good. Hope you write some more. I see that your planning to, not that I checked or anything. :)
hinaxnaru chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
so cute and kikyo so got what was comming to her
Evil Smurf chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
LOVED IT!
bad girl 61 chapter 15 . 12/11/2008
this story was really cool
BoundxByxDeath chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
well now, the story went by quickly. then again this is old. if you r still writing now then you're work is probably more refined and with better structure. i did enjoy your story though, it was nice.