Reviews for Blows So Red
xXScream4Xx chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was a great story! Even though I'm pro-Andros/Ashley, I just don't like Cassie all that well.

What the..? I'm just now reading a story that was written in 2001? WOW, I am slow! I'd bet you didn't expect to get a review after all these years!

Awesome work!
RosesOfTruth chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awesome, I love how you used roses for the theme of the story.
star in the wind chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
this story totally needs at least a thousand reviews
it made me cry! kudos to u!
cocoadisco chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
beautiful story! :) I love the rose symbolism and the subtle touches of romance, unlike most stories where the characters end up together so quickly. Keep on writing! I love your style and I can't wait to read what additions you might have on this story.
stargazer1017 chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Wow, it's about time I left a review, huh? I know you know I'm a huge Andros/Cassie fan, so of course I enjoyed the story *grins* I wish it was so like this in the actual series!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Ahhh, I like Cassie/Andros, and I was afraid that I am the only fan of those two together, but thankfully, I'm wrong! I don't like Ashley. I don't know why, but seriously, I don't like her. I'm pro-Cassie/Andros or Cassie/Phantom. Damn, just who WAS the Phantom, anyway?
The Raven Dark Angel chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
This is very good...I'd really like to see a Cassie/Andros pairup though. They look really good together!
Colorain chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Yay! I like this pairing, and this story wrapped together incredibly well. **click** Favorites!
jed chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
kool ness love it keep up the good work uve been doing (now on to chap 22)
Kalastrina chapter 1 . 4/23/2001