Reviews for CI Sequel: You Always Hurt the Ones You Love
hellishlygood chapter 11 . 10/1/2006
i have just read the entire story and i think it is so realistic. i love the idea that she had therapy. plase let them get together!
jalna chapter 11 . 12/12/2005
it's good I always think that sebastien can be sucessfull in business, after all power and money are in his gene. he comes from a fortunate family since generation, the valmont familyman were always powerfull and very wealthy, they vdon't care what people think, they have their own law and they live the life they want. people are draws to them. he know katryn more than she liked and more than he should. he had sharp edges that not even her could soften. he is a predator who lived in a world of prey. but theres' one diference between both of tem. he don't care what people think, he is free, but she... she is dependant on reputation, the merteuil woman always hide behind respectabily, he have no weakness except her and she have a lot of weakness, her mother, her need of respectability, her dependance to money, her need to protect herself and her way to be in denial. many people think, she is more strong than him, but I don't think. she had fallen for him years ago but understimate him, he always know, she was attracted to him and even in love with him. but contrary to him, her mother never love her and was not proud of her. I think even if sebastien and his father have separate life , they are man they understand each other and his father is proud of him, after all he have a son that attract a lot of women, are very good in school in school without try, have a way to be independant, don't care what people think (even if for him it's not easy to deal whith his business partner, secretly he is flated ) and have the same taste than with what she said, nhe will try to forget her and ignoring her. he know her weakness is money and power, he will be a powerfull man, doing money like other sleep. after all he is an adult who live with teenager, he is more clever, sacarstique, know the world and meant only on will be the new it's good
Cady Monroe chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
I normally do not read Cruel Intentions fanfic and the stuff I have read is not good enough to review, but this story is very good and you've done a good job. Keep it up!
sebastianismylover chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
i love this story keep on writing and hurry with the next chapters...can't wait
The Original Bad Girl Nicole chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
Okay wow! This chapter was excellent, although I'm a little disappointed that K didn't accept S's proposal. Let's just hope she will come to her senses and marry him already. I really do not like Tiffany, can you like kill her during child birth or something. I'm just kidding. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Severiona Black chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon! xD
oneamsoundstage chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
she was pregnant? no. i have a distaste for pregnant stories. i mean your writing was really good in the beginning. but i feel like the way the characters are acting that they just seem off to me. no offense. i'm just trying to be honest.
The Original Bad Girl Nicole chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
Oh my GOD! This chapter was excellent, the twists and turns were beyond the greatest. Kathryn being pregnant, never saw that coming. I want to know, what's going to happen next, and where is the baby? Update again soon.
Lissa chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
Wow, this is an awesome story. When I saw the movie I totally thought that Sebastian and Kathryn would be a horrible couple, but after reading this now I wonder how I ever thought that Annette belonged with him. KEEP WRITING! This is the best.
The Original Bad Girl Nicole chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
Wicked! I was thinking one thing and then it turns out to be something different. Way to throw in the guessing a great chapter.
valmontmerteuil chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
i like your story but im sorry i thought this chapter was a little choppy and i kind of think that starting with the anthony and annette part the writing kind of became... not as good as the rest of your writing...like the plot but not so well written... well must go read next chapter
kerimack chapter 9 . 10/24/2005
The idea of Kathryn & Sebastian with a sibling with both their dna is rather frightening but facinating, especially if little he or she grew up to be just like them. I've really been enjoying this story so far and am pleased with your characterization of the K/S relationship, it's sweet and sexy but not to mushy. At first I had trouble beliving Kathryn would willingly go to therapy or share anything about herself but it makes sense she would go and share just tiny tid bits. I have a feeling there's more to the story then she just let her brother die and you've piqued my interest with the protective Blaine and his relationship with Kathryn. As for your trouble writting sex scenes I completely understand. I've written hundreads of them and they still are always difficult, lol. Anyway I look forward to reading more of this and see what happens next!
valmontmerteuil chapter 7 . 10/12/2005
hmm... a tape... hmm
xo going nowhere chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
that's exactly how i feel when i'm trying to write for my stories. it's all going on on a stage, and i'm just trying to tell everyone else what's going on. lol i do like this so far. hahaha, stepsiblings with benefits. now THAT'S a new one. i'm intrigued as to what sebastian got from blaine, and i'm hoping that it's not what i think it is. that would destroy my entire being. JUST KIDDING. that sounded psychotic. lol sorry, i'm always a bit overdramatic. anyway, can't wait for the next update, but i'll probably talk to you over at CI Writers..

Sam
oneamsoundstage chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
another good chapter. lol well i was just expressing my opinions. anyways, keep it going. i look forward to finding out who died.