Reviews for Sesshoumaru's Scholar

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Hallolo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hello!

Nice OS :)

Indeed there is no japanese name written in katakana, however any foreign (ie not japanese) name will be written in katakana (for example Silindro ). Also, at least nowadays, kids start by learning how to write and read in hiragana (and katakana) first, then in kanji, since any word in kanji can be written in hiragana and it is easier to learn. Your story is very good, but I just thought Sesshoumaru would also show Rin his name in hiragana: SE tsu-SHI-yo U MA RU.

Thanks for writing :)

Hallolo
MemeLee chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This fic was very fun to read. Thank you.
NarniaPrincess21 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Sesshy is smarticial!

And I got a japanese writing lesson.

Again great story.
The Lifeless girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
cute!
LC Rose chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I was totally looking for something entirely different when I stumbled across this fic. It was wonderfully done and I'm glad I took the time to read it. Excellent job! Now if only I could find Sesshoumaru's name written in kanji (what I was originally googling..hehehe)
CrimsonOkami chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Awesome!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Another great one! Sesshoumaru is such a scholar. I can just see him wearing one of those funky hats and glasses. Heh heh heh.
blackXheart chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Sesshoumaru a teacher... how come that sounds so cool? xD
Alina11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
that was great! I really like fics showing Sesshomaru in a fatherly role. They are rare, too many about about him and Rin making babies, while I find the father role much sweeter.
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aww A writing lesson; that was so cute!

I spent several years in Japan, but only had the time to learn Hiragana. Can't even remember how to spell my own name XD

But anyway, living in Japan has carved a warm corner in my heart for anything Japanese - anime, manga, songs in Japanese (have you seen "Gravitation"?) I only recently fell in love with Inuyasha, but now I'm hooked :)

I'll now return to your profile and read more of your marvelous one-shots

All the best,

Nini.
Al's-best-friend chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
_

Sessy is so sweet to Rin!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This is somewhat reminiscent of the Tale of Genji. I like it. _
Tetsuni chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
It's really awesome!I enjoyed reading your Inuyasha fics!
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I love this fanfiction! You did a great job on it! Also, I like the explanation you put at the end. :)