Reviews for False Friend
de yaten chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I really enjoyed this. I've always wondered how exactly they got the children to go with them, and in the back of my mind I knew there had to be SOME kids who didn't trust these complete strangers to cure them. I liked the bit you added with the kids being sick of people telling them they have a cure - very realistic. I've added this to an AC C2 community - I hope you don't mind! :)
Silvara chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Not bad.
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That story was really cool! You're truly a great writer!

You were really great at making the sceptism of Loren and Eric realistic! You're great!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I agree with you, Yazoo didn't get enough scene time. Very coaxing Yazoo in your story
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
aww, thats totally sweet! :)
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Very well portrayed. There's a deceiving gentleness about Yazoo in here that the reader shivers at. How he manages to coax almost all the kids to follow him reminds one of how a snake captures its prey. *nods* This was nicely done, well described, in character of Yazoo to act in that manner. Kudos!
Kato Shingetsu chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I liked this story a lot!

VictorsGrace chapter 1 . 10/6/2005

I think this could be a very interesting fan fic. I'm really looking forward to seeing the next chapter *s* I agree with you that Yazoo got too little attention and genereally I think that the only thing Advent Children is lacking, is a deeper story/explanation about the three young men and where they come from, or how they got to where they are. *s*

But alas, I guess that just leaves a lot of free opportunity for us to invent some great stories :.) You have my vote to continue.

- BlueWaterElf