Reviews for Jhondie & Justin The Beginning
span chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
I love your writing style...
Jhondy chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
You probably don't check your reviews no more seeing as this story was written a long time ago, but...I'd heard about it & finally read it, girl this is some writing. YOU ROCK! Amazing what you get when you take a mostly blank character (Jhondie) mixed up with your own. Amazing.
A Fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
It is absolutley amazing how you just took a character out of a TV show, who we havent even met yet and turned it into this whole world, now I couldnt imagine Jhondie being anyone else or growing up without a family like Max did. I want her life! Its so cool, even if she does have a secret government agency on her ass all the time shes got a good life. You are truly the best writter!

Your stories are the best stories I have ever read and that's including actual books!

Plus I love the way that you spell Jhondie it's way better than Jondy.

Keep Writting Cause Now Im Addicted and I cant get enough!
Raydyan chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Cat, that was a fine read throughout. Thank you for sharing this story with us. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. :)
janie chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
WOW! Great story! I can't believe I haven't read it yet. This is probably the longest fanfic I have ever read!
Kazzy chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
I love all your fics so much, esp. the J&J ones.
Mel chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
good, I like it :)
McDitzi chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Awesome story, Cat!
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
My gosh! I just sat down and re-read this part of the story! Your stories are always so long! ;) Its going to take me forever, Cat! :)
someone chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
omg! that was the best story that i have read in a really, really long time, more please!
a D.A. obsessed chick chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
that was a really great story! i love it! is that the end or is there more? it would be a great series!
Deanna chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Wow, that was a great story. Lots of action, great dialogue, and a flowing plot that wasn't at all awkward or unrealistic (in terms of the show :-Þ). Plus you didn't have to bastardize any of the shows character, which I hate. I hope you write a sequel, that could prove interesting.
laura chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
This is great ! I really liked it
Amy chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
love this can't believe I've only just found it