Reviews for To Be A Ninja
Sweey chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
lol this is epic
Specter Von Baren chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
Hhm... Another good chapter as always!

OliveMuffin chapter 15 . 9/23/2007
Seeing a story update in my e-mail box named "To Be A Ninja" always makes me grin like no tomorrow. I really liked the fighting scene, and the way you switched between past and present. Oh, by the way, Akasu is a bit of an offense.
beatlesfan931 chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
I know it's been a while since you updated, but I really hope you continue this story. It's superb.
OliveMuffin chapter 14 . 6/1/2007
*snicker* Wiseman's a perv...hehe Great as always! You chapters still leave me chuckling _ Go go!
Specter Von Baren chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
HAHAHAhahahahahaha! Yet another good update! Heh heh heh heh heh!

OliveMuffin chapter 13 . 3/13/2007
Okay! This was funny! _ Still as good as always. I'll be looking uot for the next one!

I've started to write a Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon fanfic myself, but it'll probably take some time to finish. I'm gonna start uploading the first chapter when I've written some more of it.
Specter Von Baren chapter 13 . 3/13/2007
(Nods head) Yep, yep. Good as usual.

manga ranga chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
This story is great, well written with good humour! It's so hard to actually find a Goemon fanfic (especially coz it's a good series). I hope you update soon!
Specter Von Baren chapter 12 . 2/12/2007
It's been a while! Glad to see an update.

OliveMuffin chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
We! New chapter! _ I really like your humor, and the story line is very interesting. Don't stop now!
Specter Von Baren chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
Hhmm, pretty good! It's been a while since you updated and I was geting kinda worried. I hope the next chapter comes out a bit sooner though. Anyway, good chapter!

OliveMuffin chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
Can't believe I found a Starring Goemon fic! I LOVE IT! And you write so good. I like the fact that you write alot in Sasuke's 'view'. Keep it up! x3
Dr. Lancet chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
I think it's pretty obvious by now that Sasuke is your favourite character...which is hardly a bad thing, since he's mine too. I would like to see more Ebisumaru though!

And I think this is the first time...ever...that someone's attempted to talk about Sasuke's origins. Nice one.
Copo-chan chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
Ahh! ...

Me gustó mucho este capítulo )

He he he he, Sasuke es tan tierno *-*

... bueno.. eso es todo P

No tardes en actualizar!