Reviews for Love's Game
ask.again.later chapter 2 . 7/14
why is being mistaken for a homosexual man instead of a heterosexual one such a huge deal in our society? big enough for writers to use it as a plot twist
people are always so quick to tell you they're not gay and you even go as far as using the phrase "accused of being gay" in your story.
and why is it that a person MUST be gay if they aren't known to have a heterosexual partner or to have frequent intercourse with the other sex?

i'm not saying this to you personally, marron34, and it doesn't really hold any relevance to the quality of your story in my eyes. i just keep noticing this matter repeatedly in the works of many writers today.
i mean, i know that our society has a problem anyways - for fuck's sake, "retarded" and "gay" have become synonyms for "stupid" - but it's one thing making this mistake while talking with friends in that casual every day slang that even the best of us fall victim to and another thing to write such behavior (without criticizing it). at least, that's what i always thought because when you write you actually think about what you're saying and are consciously structuring your thoughts...

please, please, don't feel discouraged. keep writing, it's fun (as you have most likely noticed) and good for your mind (seriously). maybe see this comment as a thought-provoking impulse?
EscapeReality.98 chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
LivingXDeadXGirl chapter 13 . 2/11/2009
Love this are my new favorite writer.
LivingXDeadXGirl chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
OK,this was another great to leave so many reviews.
LivingXDeadXGirl chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
lmao.I fell off my chair again when I read the line:Tes thank you god trunks isn't gay the brief family name will live on!priceless
LivingXDeadXGirl chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
omfg that was funny.I loved the part about Goten flying like he had never flown before,that made me fall off my .Loved it.
Black Rose Writing chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
GO MARRON CHAN luv ur stories keep going k
Diminished Soul chapter 13 . 1/2/2004
Yay! I can't wait for you to write the sequal to the sequal... *Scratches her head and reads over what she had just written.* Yeah, that makes sense. _;;
Animeangel290 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Great Story! I loved every single part of it!
Bra V. Briefs chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
I remember when I first read this I wanted this too be T&M so bad now I want it to be T&P and G&M. Sorry, but it was really good, I enjoyed reading it
Ennah chapter 13 . 11/23/2001
You have to write more!
Ennah chapter 11 . 10/9/2001
I Really liked it!
AnimeFanatic chapter 13 . 9/29/2001
That was so GOOD! I want to read some of your stories with that wedding and that baby with it! Marron and Trunks were a good couple, but I am so used to people saying about Pan and Trunks that it sort of sounds weird to me1 But hey! It's your story, and it was great too! I can't change your story! Right? Well PLEASE keep writing! I am going to read more of your stories! I have to! Well gtg! Hope to hear form you soon!
Jiyoung chapter 12 . 9/26/2001
I couldnt sign the review for the chapter 13 so im going to sign it here! I LOVED YOUR STORY! I LOVE THE ENDING! IT WAS THE BEST FIC I EVER READ!~~ T&M ForEveR! Please write more stories about Trunks and Marron**!
Shiro Petto chapter 13 . 9/26/2001
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I love Trunks and Marron as a couple! I loved your story! Please write more Trunks and marron stories! This was so GoOD!