Reviews for Setting Up House
MissBedouin chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This was a great read, mainly because your writing is strong. I especially appreciated your choice of diction, using less-used adverbs like "religiously," etc. Also, your charecterization is top-notch. Raven, Gar, and Bart were handled extremely well, their dialouge was believable and touching, and it showcased their feelings without going soap-opera. That, and you snuck in some snicker-worthy lines-my favorites being "[Gar] couldn't hump something to death in battle," and of course, the last line.

There were some spelling errors however, and I saw one missing period. And in the beginning paragraph, I'd cut some of the details, so that there is a cleaner opening.

This story is wonderful, non-the-less. I appreciated how you made some of the words bold, like they routinely do in the comics. This is going into my favorites file.
mende5525 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Made my heart melt and burst with emotion.
onyx-worrystone chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Aw! Very sweet.
pattie mayonnaise chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
It's been awhile since the last time I read this one-shot, and at that time I had added it to my favorites, but didn't review. So I was just looking through my list and saw it, and decided to read it again. And I STILL love it. And you definitely deserve a review for this! i don't even know why I didn't before. It's so well written. You ARE a writer. i know I'm being kind of redundant, but I'm just telling you! Originally, I had become a fan of Beast Boy and Raven together through the show, but soon after I became a bigger fan of the couple through the comic. Your story had something to do with that! very nice. just thought I'd tell you.
Angel Of Darkness513 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
*hugs sleeping Bart* I love it
msdarling chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i love her awkwardness

it's a great story
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
You did a great job on this fic. _ Keep up the good work!
eightroses chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Oh, wow. It was so very sweet and romantic in the last bit. I'd love to read more if you write more!
Gray Nameless chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I loved this! It was very well written, very ni-character and very sweet, and funny too.

"I'm flattered. But I'm just content with your service as a pillow." _ hehe.

Great job! Keep it up!
OldArsenic chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Really great fic. I'd love to read more.
turq chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
interesting. slightly confused at first..but im guessing that this was written from the comics view...my friend 'brit the mighty' was explaining to me rae and her bald head and everything. i really want to read the comics...but unfortunitly...getting my dad to take me to a store with books and such is difficult considering the closest store is roughly 30-45 minutes away. oh well...one day..one day...lol. great writing though. even though im not really interested in bb/rae fics...i did enjoy it.
TouchOfViolet chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This was so good! Beautifuly written. And the last line made me giggle.
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
the dialogue and the description in this story was great. It actually felt real and the relationship didn't seem forced at all, great job!
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
*huggles the Bart with the Blackmail* I love your characterization of Raven, Beast Boy, and Kid Flash. Thank you for keeping them in character
DeTroyes chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Great story, please write more. We need more BB/R comic book fanfics!