Reviews for Tsubasa
Nekosune chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
Love it! Awsome! Cookies and pocky for you! I would ask you to upate soon, but it looks like you haven't updated in over 5 years, so I'm not even gonna try... _ But do update some time if ever.
Blackdrak chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
Hm, I don't see pair around much... great fic! Keep writing!
Hoshi-sensei chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
There aren't many AyaxNagi fic around, so keep it up. It's sweet. Please tell me what happens in Nagi's past..
KITSUNE-San chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
you must review how could youleave me hanging like that please continue and wrtie a nice long chapter I love Aya/Nagi fic yours is one of the best so far
Teraki WuFang chapter 3 . 7/23/2002
(Chibi Teraki goes to jump Tsubasa and kill.)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! (Teraki grabbs Chibi-T and sighs)

Sorry, my other half, is mad because you lift us an unfinished fic. Id:26081. she's quiet pissed. (Chibi-T, cries a ocean of tears...)

They kissed and you ended it...How cruel!

(And she cant .)

But if you get a chance to work on it please mail me at .

Thanks. (Holds chibi-T and sighs)

Please!
Curry Queen chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
Oh! Keep going, this is great so far! I really like the pairing, and can see it happening! What fun! Get another chapterup so we can see what happens to Nagi!
moon chapter 3 . 5/16/2002
please hurry with the next chapter i love aya/nagi flic's
Keito chapter 3 . 1/25/2002
ARRRGHH! How dare you... how can you leave it hanging like that! Please write more, I really, REALLY want to know what's gonna happen...
Leigh Rose chapter 3 . 5/9/2001
Please write more soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2001
prettie good! wow, this is the first fic with a RanXNagi pairing I'd ever read, good job! finish this soon!
KitsuFox chapter 2 . 4/26/2001
Arrrgg.. I hate cliffhangers with a bloody passion! I hope you finish this soon!
Gentle Vash chapter 2 . 4/25/2001
Hmm *blinks and blinks again* I've never seen this pairing before! Wow! You're off to an excellent start! Please keep going _~.
Yueki chapter 2 . 4/23/2001
agck! how could you stop it here! Poor little Nagi! *sob*
MT chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Good start. Please continue.