Reviews for The Annotated Raven
RavenSerendipity chapter 4 . 1/5
Disclaimer: I….LOVE…the Teen Titans. They rock. I don't own them, but who can really own what they love? If you love it, set it free. If it loves you, it'll return.

Best disclaimer ever!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 31 . 5/26/2013
haha i didn't notice the dates thing actually o.o
pretty good story! i felt that the short chapters worked well into the feel of a diary and they were succinct in bringing across raven's thoughts and feelings
i also quite liked the way you handled raven's foray with the other guys
would have liked a bit more from bb at the end, but this is a good story regardless!
i'm a fan :D
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
haha i have a feeling it'll go wrong with bb once more before they really get together for good
the idea about having them switch costumes painted a funny picture for me too xD
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
this sounds promising! i might end up reading this all in one go or over the next couple of days, but you've got me intrigued with the premise and the last two stories i read of yours were great!
Distr3sSweet chapter 31 . 12/23/2012
beautiful
DegreeBound205 chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
Excellent story I really enjoyed it please keep up the good work
Glacier chapter 31 . 5/28/2012
Just finished chapter 31. Not sure if the fanfic is complete or not.. Needs an epilouge with epic green raven babies. Because epilouges to stories such as this need to be in the future.
Glacier chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
Was gonna review after i finished the current last chapter, but i must reply to your authors notes from chapter 22.i didn't leave! What're you talking about? And i didn't eat my vegetables before reviewing! Muahahahahaha!
Monster the Vamelfaer chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
I love Raven. And I love your stories. ) They're so cute.

I get how you feel about the insanity thing haha. It happens to me too. In fact, it actually happens to a lot of writers. Weird, I know but I've discovered the reason and how to fix it. (For me anyways) It's very simple. Read a book. Books keep my sanity in check. Why that is I have no idea... I think it might be because I'm addicted to reading. O.o
Cassie chapter 31 . 3/8/2012
This story has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside even after I have had a bad day. It was awesome, and I absolutely love your writing. :)
AzurexJen S chapter 28 . 11/22/2009
You do realize that about more than half of the people who read this chapter were probably ready to pull their hair out. Personally I'm just about ready to pull my own... lol
AzurexJen S chapter 23 . 11/22/2009
lol That is a funny word to say... flurb. Yeah, that's all I wanted to say other than that I liked where this is going so far. Have you ever felt like slapping someone because of how clueless they're being? Sigh I can understand what Raven's going through... he's just so clueless! -.-"
Eternal Optimist chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
Wow... that boy is sure clueless! Not only is he going on a date with another girl now but then he goes and throws it in raven's face like taht? jeeze... get a brain BB!
Matryoshka Doll chapter 26 . 10/26/2008
You probably don't care but december 22nd is my birthday!