Reviews for X Factor
Loved it!
heyaaahhhh chapter 5 . 3/25
Dude...where's the romance?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
That was really sweet funny at the end!
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
It usually irritates me when Raven does something so out of character that she gets captured when she shouldn't. Forget the stupid door. She would have phased through the floor and gotten clean away before he could slap that nifty little piece of electronics on her chakra stone.

Seriously! She's the first or second most powerful member of the team (depending on whether Beast Boy is being written correctly) and even if he IS in full-out bad-ass mode, she can still get away from anything any time she wants.

That being said, you got the relative strength of the other Titans (compared with X) pretty much spot on. Red X did, of course, whip Robin without a lot of fuss, and he was devious enough to take out Starfire in about the only way he could have, though I have to wonder about his own resilience, given how hard she threw him and the fact that it didn't seem to give him the concussion that it should have. He's just a human, although a highly skilled one. I also have to wonder why Cyborg hasn't gone to the trouble of isolating his various systems to make them immune to electrical attack. It wouldn't be that hard.

But it was an enjoyable read for all that. Thanks for sharing!
TomboyIsAwesome chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
LOL Red-X just came to tell Raven that. Great story. :)
craizypet chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
haha lol! very different story line, i thought it was going to be like the other 'red x steals raven' stories, but you surprised me! great job!
xunknownex chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
LOL! Love it!
Treskttn chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
not what i had expected but i did like it i had never seen redx so rough with her, it was a new perspective. great job
Zinala chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
wow, loved it ! you are quite the talented writer

ChasingProse chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
ChasingProse chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
aej325 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008

I loved how Robin had Red-X steal Raven back!

Can't wait to read your next one.
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
Great Story!
Star Melody chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
This was cute. I disliked the dailogue at the end with Robin just because of it's semi corniness but the rest of it was awesome. I loved the ending a ton, X is so awsome and so naturally ravenxredx is awesome. I loved this story to pieces thanks for the entertainment.
Star Melody chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
This is getting interesting I'll read it tomorrow though since it's like three in the morning.