Reviews for Homicidal Urges
High on the Rainbow chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Omg I love Gaara in this story! It makes me what to write a crossover!
Treasure Family chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
I love it. Great job. Please continue but I like Hiei being the seme better and Kurama being the urk. Can you make it that way?
kenshinlover13 chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
LOL! Okay, that was beyond funny. I love Hiei's dream though. nice mental image,plus it came out to be very funny, atleast tthe conversation between Hiei and Shio and how Hiei took his fustrations out on a pastry.
kitty chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
sorry to sound like an idiot but, chan is for young girls, kun is for young men, san is for your elders and sama is for the really important powerfull people you look up to.
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 12 . 5/25/2010
Nooooooooz i must have more! This was brilliant, seriously i loved it! Oh and scott was epic, nice XD
Debbie Cooperrider chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
Oh. My. God! You have GOT to update!

Debbie Cooperrider :) XD 3 :P ;)
lordsesshomarusgf chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
I absolutely love this fic. I was laughing my ass the entire time I was reading.

Update as soon as you can please
hellfire95X chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
Why why why? Why did you stop pplease please continue, Its so addicting I wanna see them together! Throwing Gaara in was geniouse too
nyxtongoingback chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
Alice Unrequited chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
Sometimes, I wonder if I'm waiting in vain for this story to update. Then I look at the date of the last chapter and realize: I'm never going to know if Hiei takes back the championship title from Scott. But it's okay, because I still have the first 12 chapters to remind me why I love this pairing.
Fledingdreams chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
O.O that was awesome! your the greatest comedany to ever write about strawberry danishs!, im not worthy*bow* im not worthy*bow*
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Love it!XD
SmallCitySinner chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
Oh my gosh, this story is amazing. There are points where I have laughed until I couldn't breathe. That's just how great it is. I love Shio to death and Scott will forever hold a place in my heart, and the image of Hiei stabbing a strawberry danish with a giant fork.
noyesnoyes chapter 12 . 10/7/2008
oh! you have to update son!
loki lee chapter 12 . 9/25/2008
Aw, I loved that! I really, really liked 'You don’t talk with your mouth full. It’s rude.' So true. You could end up spraying food on people.