Reviews for Mixed Messages
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Nick was thanking Gil for recommending him for the posistion even though he didn't get it.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Brilliant sequence!

It was the same to watch in on the TV. I could see the images of their faces and reactions ...Wow.

...mixed messages and mixed emotions...(Nick / Gil)

Can't wait to your next fics, I'm very anxious!

(I was looking at your profile, and you said you're working in two new stories with Nick&Warrick and Nick&Sara).
everybetty chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
wouldnt life be so much easier if there were no egos that needed to be stroked; no issues with personal insecurities; no need for recognition and praise?

life isnt like that - and people certainly arent like that - and you walked the line quite well - the frustration of having confidence in his own abilities, yet not able to escape the need for approval - esp. the approval of a figure with as strong a personality and presence as Grissom

looking forward to the rest of the series. i have my fingers crossed for my hopes as to which episodes u choose to work with
MJ chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Poor Nicky. Wanting and not getting, but not wanting and yet still seeking. What a place to be. Good story. Good job on capturing the characteristics of Nick and Grissom.

Glad you are looking at making a series. Enjoyed both of the stories so far. Looking forward to more.