Reviews for Change is Inevitable
Whitelight72 chapter 30 . 4/3/2007
yay! it's about time we saw a glimpse that remus was actually a marauder at some point. i loved how dylan said she calls snape whatever he's calling her in his mind. that's hilarious. i absolutely LOVE your story. try to update a bit more often tho; it'd be very much appriciated.
hannah chapter 29 . 2/8/2007
wow , really like the story and plot , cant wait till the next chapter!x
Ceobhran chapter 28 . 11/26/2006
great story! update asap!
Eat a Taco chapter 28 . 9/23/2006
Pirates rock. Yo ho.

As for the chapter, awesome, as always! I can't wait to see what the Fallacy's like, and for some reason I still don't think that they'l be safe there. What would be the point of Dylan's vision? But maybe something ELSE is going to happen at The Fallacy...you're winding me in circles! Gah! (but that's still a compliment. good job)

as for Remus going horcrux-hunting...i always thought it would work out that way, but i was thinking tha Harry would take the help more grudgingly than the others would.

and about the sequel tidbit...i've written way ahead in The Courtyard and I'm hardly nine chapters in! inspiration just hits sometimes. And, I am, of course, dying to see it. Spoilers rock my socks.

Yo ho. ~EP
ivonne chapter 28 . 9/20/2006

i want read please send mi
em chapter 27 . 8/2/2006
i loved this chapter please dont wait long to update i really wanna know what the fallacy is
RainbowMunchkins chapter 27 . 7/30/2006
wkd story, keep it going and upsate soon
em chapter 16 . 7/29/2006
i love the story, cant wait for the next reveiw
Eat a Taco chapter 26 . 7/18/2006
Taela-thanks for reviewing my fic!

This is amazing I love it! Please update soon, so cute cute and CUTE! I love it to pieces it's great!
the dark lords poop chapter 18 . 6/30/2006
great story but too much tonks and remus it needs to go on with the story but cant wail till the next ch is up:)
AGoofyWriter chapter 23 . 6/9/2006
*claps hands* Bravo! If I may say so, that was a beautiful chappie... Update soon!
Dessyslava Nicolova chapter 23 . 6/8/2006
Congrats! The story is just perfect! And so romantic...
britishrocmysocz chapter 22 . 4/22/2006
wow! this is really good. i wasn't expecting it to be a remus/tonks fic at first but i like it just the same. update soon!

britishrocmysocz
Whitelight72 chapter 17 . 1/27/2006
I have got to admit. This is the best story I have ever read. It's great. Because there really isn't that many Remus/Tonks fanfics. I Love IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Whitelight
cassie89 chapter 16 . 1/1/2006
really funny:) have a nice new year!:) update soon!