Reviews for What a demon may fear
MercenaryX chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
PLEASE! Don't stop this one, keep going, it's worth the read, and I got chills at the end of chapter 2, it was such a nice little taste of what feels like an ultra Epic. Please keep it going, it's awesome.
PsychoWing chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
This is really good so far and I would love to read more. Just Vash meeting Master Chief would prove to be interesting. I hope that you haven't given upon this.
Rimshooter chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
aw, cliffhanger, too bad
Sharkteeth chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
great chapter
Sharkteeth chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
interesting
drunkenwerewolf chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
well what do you know, he he, didnt even realize.

this is what i was talking about.

well it is a good fic, though i havnt watched or read much trigun, i got a basic gist from what i've seen. i still am laughing at my own cluelessness.
Raikor and Taikor inc chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
upon reading the last line i could not help but say: "DAMN! I WANT MORE" this story is realy good and i hope you update it more.

and howw could you just leave it on a cliffhanger and not update it more. when you get the chance please update more.
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Love it! Update soon! BTW all ur works are fantastic, I absolutely love them! LOL! Just wanted you to know. Oh and these types of crossovers are way better than most that are found around this site, Keep up the gret work!
The Black Inferno Devil chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
I have never seen the anime here, but I really want to. Well, now I have a background... Nice job, by the way.
Stormwind chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
TriGun/Halo- Just the kind of wierd crossovers i like))

make mre of it!
noone chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Hurry up and update alrady
SeikoTuNeR chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Ew.. so many sappy lines. aND You switch from happy go lucky to down right serious so quick its comes off like crap. Stop half-assing this cross over.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Im just guessing, but how long did you spend on this first chapter? The narrative's perspective not only changes, but seems to grow in an odd non flowy way. Kinda hard to explain.

Still. Its aite.
internet weaver chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
I like it. You could place more emphasis on the eyes & emotions, rather than just the raw emotional power.

The reasons I'm suggesting you place emphasis on the eyes is that the eyes paralyzed the first Gung ho Gun named Monev the Gale. He called them 'the eyes of the diablo'.
Enedorii chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
You are going to continue this soon? Can't wait to read the next chapter.