Reviews for The Nocturnal Guardian
missylynn99 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I don't know why, but I feel like Balzar is like Viktor's animigous (Is that how it's spelled?'
HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
amazing plot!
can we get more Viktor/Hermione fluff scenes?

update soon please!

Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
poor draco, poor narcissa

balzar is actually viktor's animagus form, isn't he, it would explain alot like why he averts his eyes when hermione dresses, and why he kept glaring a ron
Smithback chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
this is such an excellent story

please, please, please, keep going with it.

will you?
MyFandoms7 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
U should continue this its amazing
Bookfaery03 chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
i LOVE this story! i really cant wait for what happens next, i feel so BAD for Draco, and i really hope that eventually Viktor and Hermione get together. this story is amazing, and i just want to say, you did a GREAT job on it!
dirtdiva94 chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
I can't believe you stopped this story before getting Granger and Krum together I am very disappointed I really liked this story I can't believe you jut stopped...
TT.TT chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
OMG POOR DRACO! I'm LITERALLY SOBBING right now! The moment with his mom was so sweet! Not many stories on fanfiction can make me cry, but this chapter just made me SOB
emiliy chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
I really like your story, but could you please, please, please finish it? you haven't updated since 2 years ago or something.
persistentillusion chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
this is a great and well written story, I hope you will continue writing it someday.
DragonGirl323 chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
I can't believe I never noticed this story before and I am so sorry that I never read it! Herm/Vik is a pairing that I haven't read before but have always loved! Vik is just so cuddly! c:

I'm so upset that you haven't updated this story in a year. I really hope you are going to continue it because I think it's bloody brilliant. The story line with Draco is amazing and I really wanna know what they injected him with! Urgh! I want to read more so badly!

Oh, and I put up the last chapter of my Paine/Baralai last week. I wasn't sure if you knew or not. :/

The Traveling Portkey chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Hey! Your story is really good. I would love to know what the connection between Draco and Hermione/Viktor is, so please consider taking this up again! I will put it on my alert list just in case.
soubifan700 chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
what was in the needle! i hope you update soon, i will be lookin forward too it:)
soubifan700 chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
poor Draco! another great chapter and i can't get enough of hermione and viktor XD
soubifan700 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
great first chapter,you've got me hookedo i can't wait to read the next chapter!