Reviews for Into the Minds
Teraunce chapter 32 . 11/1/2008
Needs updates. 10/10. very good. faved
mwc01 chapter 32 . 1/22/2008
This is a very good story. I hope you get through with rewriting the chapters or whatever you're in the process of and start updating it some more.
Captain Wolf chapter 32 . 1/9/2007
Yeah, I kind of figured that it was the same Pikachu that had fought with Charlie. And you did tone down his cussing, a lot.

The part about Umbreon was what I was most confused. Not really confused, but I wouldn't have guessed it had anything to do with the "curse dying" unless you had put it in there.

P.S. Does Venn like Henry. ;)
Captain Wolf chapter 31 . 1/4/2007
It took me a second there to remember who Venn was... But then I remembered after I figured she was a Rocket member.

Was the Umbreon Alex saw the same from before? I guess I won't know until I get some more information. I might want to reread the story a bit to refresh my memory.

"The new home of the curse", huh? Sounds interesting.

I'll be waiting for an update!
Coldfire323 chapter 30 . 11/12/2006
This is the shortest chapter? Unlikely. o-0 I'm very, very glad that you updated so quickly, and I don't know why but... I just loved this chapter. It must've been so fun to write. I could taste my fricken stomach in my mouth when I read the gunshot part in this chapter, since I wasn't so sure if it was what I thought from the last chappie's end. I'm so glad the gunshot missed... And Amy's last lines... "“I don't want to remember... ... Everything before I was born...””

Dude, this story gets deeper and deeper.
Captain Wolf chapter 30 . 11/12/2006
This story is so mysterious, so of course I have to read it until the end. I'm kind of glad Amy didn't shoot herself. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Foxyjosh chapter 30 . 11/12/2006
Sorry I missed a review. I still like this story alot.
Ezekel Thydorax chapter 30 . 11/12/2006
heya there.

good to have you back and writing _

whoo, that was an emotion filled chapter _

with so much going on, i'm gonna have to reread the last 30 chapters at some point so i can remember who's who.

great work, keep it up.
Captain Wolf chapter 29 . 11/8/2006
Yeah! An update! I love this story! I saw a few spelling errors, but I could make out what was happening, so I didn't really mind. This story really keeps you on your toes. And I did forget what had happened, but I remembered as I read, though I might read through it again just to jog my memory. Keep writing! This story is awesome!
Captain Wolf chapter 28 . 9/22/2006
Finally got to reading all of the chapters... so I might comment on some other chapters, okay? Anyway, awesome story! Very detailed, it seems like you had it all planned out. Also, about almost half the pokemon "dying": I didn't really know the other characters that well, but poor Umbreon, after all she's been through! And, I'm kind of curious as to what happened to Alex and Derek? I know you'll probably put it in, but I'm just weirdly impatient. For this chapter, awsome nightmare scenes. Update ASAP please!
Ezekel Thydorax chapter 28 . 5/31/2006
wow very good imagery for the nightmare scenes.

couple of small grammatical errors. but nothing blatant that is worth changing.

keep it up. you're doing great _
Coldfire323 chapter 28 . 5/28/2006
There isn't much to say about this chapter. As usual, you create clear images in my head while I read, and the only thing wrong really is the typos. If you reread the chapter, you'll find that some of the sentences aren't capitalized, and the other mistakes I spotted I wanted to list to save you the trouble:

as** a matter of fact, it frightened her as soon as she saw Amy In** front of her, ultimately leading for her to jump on the floor and craw** back more

Slowly, Amy gained consciousness. She opened her eyes, and spotted only water off in the distance. She turned around and there was water again. She looked behind her and more water. Then, she tried to breathe and found out that indeed, it was water she inhaled.

Amy struggled at the water realizing that she was trapped in just plain water. She couldn’t tell how far off the water was, but she had to get out of there.

((The word 'water' is used a lot in these paragraphs in such a short time. Maybe you could replace some of them with 'liquid'?))

With quick swiftness, she plunged upwards and through the whole** appearing in the next room.

Then way far of**, everything was turning red

“Bit…”** she didn’t finish. Instead, the light took her away, and she disappeared.
Coldfire323 chapter 27 . 5/20/2006
I was sad that this chapter was so short compared to the last one, but it was just as good! You got a good reaction from me by the time I read: "he stopped short, as he noticed Nini’s hand poking through the bottom, burned to a crisp.", because I truely thought that yet another important character was killed off. Not much to say about this that hasn't been mentioned in other reviews, so good job and keep it up! -
Coldfire323 chapter 26 . 5/20/2006
Ah! Sorry for not reading these chapters yet. This was supposed to on my alert list, but I have yet to get those two e-mails telling me you've updated twice. *shakes fist at fanfiction people* This chapter's horrible (in the reeally, really good way) with the sudden cruel deaths and the fear you make sure to give the unfortunate characters. It makes you think "No, s/he didn't want to die!" as you read, giving the reader a nice sorrow. The time frames are perfect; you have an explanation for EVERYTHING that goes on in the story, eventually leading up to a pulse-quickening cliff hanger.
Ezekel Thydorax chapter 26 . 4/19/2006
O_O another cursed one, huh?

this story keeps getting my complex and in depth. (thats a good thing)

oh on a side note, i'm glad that lapras got away from the sinking ship. i hope she took the pokeball belt with her though.

great job, keep it going _