Reviews for No Rain or Snow
ilsablaine chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
So I think I've bugged you about this before, but when VS7 is over, are you planning on finishing this? Please? I like the first person perspective from someone other than a CJ character and Caroline and Jordan together could be fun - or nerve wracking! And why is Jordan in Lancaster?
Eireish chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
I'm enjoying this so far. I hope you continue the story.
ustwin chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
Wonderful story- love the way you blend Jordan and the new characters you have created. Caroline and Jordan will make great fast friends, I bet. Please update us soon.
Rin22 chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
I was wondering when you were going to write some more, and also where this story had gone to! I love your stuff, it makes my day ten times better when I get an update notice. I'm glad life has calmed down for you to keep going with your fics. What I love about this one are the brand new characters (which you have obviously developed well) because it leaves for complete suspense and surprise as the plot progresses. With the morgue family, there's a certain amount of predictability, and while that's all well and good, it's nice to change things around. So that was a long-winded way of saying I like what you've done so far! Keep going
cavanaugh-girl chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
yay new chapter...the story is getting more and more intriguing as we go on...you're doing a great job, can't wait to read more ;]
drumbum chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
This chapter was really good ... you got me hook, line and sinker! Hope you update again soon.
Ayjah chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
O a whole family of new characters :) Interesting.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
are you planning on writing the next couple of chapters? I really enjoyed it and your writing style is very good. I hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Is there gonna be more to this? I quite like it. Though if it turns out to be Woody/Jordan I may have to punch something. I'm not a fan of him. Continue with a part two... and three... and seven? And have Garret in it a lot. As Jordan's love intrest. Because I'm not a fangirl at all. No way.

I have to admit you're brilliant with the voices. Jordan's "cause of death not really a question" is imbedded in my mind forever. Much praise- and much begging for more. Lots more. (And many apologies about my grammar. It's 2 am. Sorry.)
Rin22 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Good good! Shame on the publishing people for not signing you, boo! I think I'll be one of the ones who will get confused about the first person/third person, but that's probably just me, lol. Don't let that influence the way you write this, though, cause it's good.