Reviews for The Discipline of Time
infraredphaeton chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Okay, th8is is quite simply one of the BEST stories ever...very funny!

PLease update soon!

INFRA
The Angry Scientist chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Even though this fic plays with concepts that I previously thought were totally bull, I absolutely love it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Mei chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
From Egyptians to hippies...man you rock!
TruebornChaos chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
"This would be so therapeutic."

Oh yes. Very. Needed a good laugh.
Oversoul chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
I remember reading this a little while ago, but not reviewing for some unfathomable reason. And I'm frankly quite surprised you've gotten so few.

Anyways, I haven't gotten to this point in FFVI yet, but this is certainly a neat concept. And Fujin makes me laugh. (Best line ever: "PUT DOWN! PUT DOWN! JACKASS!" XD)

I'm looking forward to future updates.
Dave Johnson -Dav Strife chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Cool! Well done with this and dont let the reviews sway you! Its not the reviews that make a story, remember that! Well I love the diea of the three going through time, completely original, well done

-Dav Strife
Arkv01 chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Like the previous reviewer mentioned, this is fantastic material! Bwa ha ha ha, so magnificient, I could fap to. Keep those chapters comin'. Reason there aren't as many reviews is probably cause this fic's fallen back into the later pages cause of updating of other fics.
TruebornChaos chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Marvelous work m'lady. Especially Miss Fujin.

On a slightly different note, brother Badguy asked me to convey his sincere thanks and appreciation concerning his acceptance.
greydays chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
holy cow! this is a freakin good story so far! nice job! please continue soon!