Reviews for Brother's Keeper
Majingohan28 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Too bad this story is kinda dead in the water. I liked the direction that this was heading in. I get that it's gritty but nowhere near as dark as you claimed - though I suppose some of us just have a higher acceptance of violence in our literature. Just wanted to commend your efforts!
Golden Silver Kelina chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Golden Silver Kelina chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Sheassh u went overboard with the whole darkness dark fanfic thing
This just took a plummeting leap into well something how far u went into the whole darkness fanfic thing left me completely speechless and not in a good way too
Golden Silver Kelina chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Does naru get to keep the baby?and by that is she or will u let her stay pregnant if u plan on her not being pregnant in the next/future chapters?
DragonGod926 chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
I really want Keitaro to turn Agafia against Kanako so that she can help him locate Naru, whom I assume is in the basement of the same mansion. It's a mixture of both I believe; her obsession with Keitaro and wanting to run the Urashima Yakuza Group that has her more unstable and twisted than ever before. Kinda makes you wish Kei's parents never adopted her in the first place for all the trouble she's worth. What I don't get is that if she's so obsessed with him, why did she basically order Agafia to be at his "every" beck and call?
MaceEcam chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
MORE PLEASE GIVE US MORE
somebody51232 chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
This is a great story. To bad you havnt updated it in a while:(
Mike Kromer chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
come on now, we all know that Kakano wants to do him and probaly the maids as well, what torture does Naru need now, this is interesting, keep it up
reader d chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
great story
onlysega3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
My God, this story makes me love Kanako even more D, Keep up the awesome work!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Alleluiah! Thank God you updated this story! Why oh why did you update just now? And...did you just take this story of the net for a while because I kept searching all over for it and can't find it. I will not say anything about your story because your story is going smoothly, just the way it was supposed to be. In short, it's good, very good. So, when will you update? Please update and may God bless you!
rournix chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
Wow, thats all i can say. Great story and i hope you keep it up. Good work.
Sentiment Remains chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
YOU BETTER UPDATE OR I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE! LOL wouldn't that be horrible if I really meant it? Well all kidding aside I'm glad you updated this story in general, and I'm looking forward to a 'Fallen Blade' update, as well as a certain Oh My Goddess story you've neglected..(COUGH TEARSOFHEAVEN COUGH!)

All in all a nice dark concept and like Fallen Blade, you've done an excellent job with writting and keeping people in character as much as you can keep character in this type of situation. There were a few mistakes in spelling again nothing major to complain about.

Hopefully you can break away from the beast that is WoW and update more often. It really sucks to see such great works neglected but ehh you have a life and as always RL is hectic.

So PLEASE UPDATE SOON! And as always...LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!
Xoroth chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
Awesomely dark.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
Spooky part there, and makes me wonder just what is Kanako willing to do if or when things go apart, as Keitaro will not be subdued much longer before he starts seriously hunting for Naru, and the other girls are going to be searching hard as well.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »