Reviews for Ttakepa
thsunami chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
cool, it's original and most courios as i wander as to the anwser's about ron his powers the time or it's affect on the locals and how he plans to get home with shegos help. i was surprised the most in the thrid chapter expecting the same i find that ron has changed a lot but that he loves kim. I would have thought this was a ron and shego story or do you plan to make it far more complex?
The PhantomHokage chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Great story i love it update soon please

P.S. I have just poated my first story its a Danny Phantom story please check it out and review please.
AZant chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
This is a pretty good story I hope you keep going Ron/Shego stories are few and far between
JPElles chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
How exactly is Ron going to be with Kim. If she's still the same age he's to old for her, plus he's probably changed enough where it would take them a while to sink back up. Next if the time has passed then she's probably moved on. I don't know this just seems like it would fit better with an OC or Shego pairing with what you've written so far. 8 and a half years. Way to long. Half that would have been sufficient. Basically I don't see where you're going with this. Maybe you'll surprise me. Keep writing i'll keep reading, all in all I just hope this doesn't turn into a story with the MC yearning for his love every 5 seconds.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
Oh I am so loving this, G2G too much to read.
Cylon One chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Well done. That was a great chapter indeed. Thanks for providing the answers to some of my questions. Ron has sure come up in the world. Or another world to be exact. I, like another, look forward to hearing how Ron dealt with that new world and how he came to be how he is through flashbacks or whatever. Ttakepa sounds like a really cool place and very much like a video game like Ron said. It's quite something that he has two ghosts for roomies at his place. Can I call them roomies? There is quite a bit that Shego is going to have to adjust to on that new world. I'm sure she'll manage being the tough girl that she is. I thought it was just so cute how that little girl Katarin was around Shego when she first appeared. Chloe is Shego's real name? Not a bad one I must admit. Ron's talk of new beginnings was pretty good and I liked that even after all the time that he's not been on Earth that he's realized how he truly feels about Kim and hasn't let go of that even after eight and a half years. And his strong need to return home someday so that he can tell her that he loves her even if she doesn't was just as touching. Course, like Shego, I'm sure that Kim feels the same way about Ron as he does about her. Well, I can't wait for the next chapter so please update when you can.
Zaratan chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
OK, so this isn't a Rongo story, but it is still exceedingly interesting so far. Eagerly awaiting more!
NeatScreenName chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Very good setting. I like how the mythos is beginning to take shape. I really enjoy the pacing. I paticularly like Ron's talk of new beginnings yet he is still holding onto the past and needs to clear it up. I look forward to hear how Ron has dealt in the new world and how he came to be how he is. Keep up the good work.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
This was a good start I must say. It also sounds like it might be leaning toward a Ron/Shego type fic. Guess I'll find out eventually. It was rather nice of Ron to remember Shego's birthday and to even get her a gift despite being enemies. Wonder if he'll remember to wish her happy birthday after they land wherever they're heading. Keep up the good work and I hope a good number of chapters are planned for this one.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
I take it that Ron and Shego arrived in that world a few years apart. And it seems that Ron has himself some powers now too. Not to mention that he seems to have found himself a place among the natives as well. I would say that explanations are in order to be given perhaps in the next chapter I hope. I thought it was kinda funny and cute when Ron tickled Shego to either wake her or check to see if she was faking unconsciousness. He probably knew she was faking sleep.
x-EMP-t chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
So far so good. It's getting interesting. A R/S pairing sounds nice.
NeatScreenName chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Very good second chapter. Aw poor Shego gets her butt kicked. Well it looks like Stoppable has grown into his own. Very good. I love the odd language it practically buzzs. Looking forward to more. Keep up the good work.
chefjet chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
Interesting plot so far. Does this have anything to do witht the evil dead series? Update soon!
Vaneguard chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
looks really good so far keep it up
conan98002 chapter 2 . 10/23/2005