Reviews for Ttakepa
zafnak chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
This is really something else. Keep up the excellent work- I see great things for this tale in the future.
obliviandragon chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
Hope you find yourself outta the rut that is unemployment I know I'm in the same boat T.T well I look forward to the next chap.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Nice to see a new chapter, sorry about the employment situation.

I do hope things get better soon and the laptop doesn't give up the ghost yet.
CajunBear73 chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Life does things like that, we just make do and go on.

But the tale is doing well too.
bigherb81 chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Well sir I will say this, that it was indeed worth the wait! I have to admit I was so expectant on the outcome of that fight, and I must say no apology needed. Trust me when I say I understand about life happening. The quest for income does sadly outweigh the need to do kickass stories. At least you don't have procrastination issues like a certain some one "he says referring to himself". But I'm rambling so again; awesome chapter, worth the wait, and glad to see your back.
studyofchaos chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
It is nice to see you back writing, I've been hoping for an update on this story for a while. Hope the real world doesn't keep you down. Best of luck with the job.
BlackRevenant chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
And I lost interest.

Did exactly what I hoped you wouldn't.

Oh well... hasn't been updated in a few years so just as well I guess.

BlackRevenant chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Figured the portal would of done one of two things. The first obviously didn't come to pass which would of been spitting them out together.

The second was a tine lag with Ron being there X years ahead if Shego.

Hopefully you didn't make it for an easy excuse fir Ron and Shego to be the same age/closer to age cause most of the appeal if Rongo is that Shego is the older woman.

BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh this looks interesting.

Been on the hunt for some good Rongo. I blame watching Kim Possible on tv the other day.

Daki92 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
It needed the 150th review, shame it was left unfinished
He Who Dreams chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Please update soon, i love this story.
DominionG17 chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
Please finish this awesome story and make Ron into the ultimate character you are reveling him to be. You rock!
EpicJargon chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
comeon iwana see the battle, badicle story lol
nekoken chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
Great story, though I am disappointed that it just started getting good. well hope you update soon, and cant wait tell they get back to their dimension
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
it is an interesting story so far, thank you for updating and making this so others could read and enjoy like i did.
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »