Reviews for Ttakepa
EpicJargon chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
comeon iwana see the battle, badicle story lol
nekoken chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
Great story, though I am disappointed that it just started getting good. well hope you update soon, and cant wait tell they get back to their dimension
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
it is an interesting story so far, thank you for updating and making this so others could read and enjoy like i did.
Jdmjunkie chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
Wow I'm so glad this finally got updated this is one of my favorite Rongo's because of how original it is. I hope you keep updateing. Also just as an encouragement it seems your writing ability hax grow exponentially since you left this story. I can't wait to see this completed!
atlantisatlan12 chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
nice
aedan cameron chapter 14 . 2/4/2010
It's always good to see an update to a great story. Just don't keep us on this cliff before the fight for too long!

Aedan
obliviandragon chapter 14 . 1/10/2010
well hello an welcome back to the world hahaahah well keep the chaps rolling man hopefully you write a couple more before disappearing on us again eh?...oblivian
CrystalCipher chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
like it i do :P
bigherb81 chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
Man welcome back! Glad to see that you're still alive we're in some crazy times after all. I mean I got car jacked by a bunch of Girl Scouts last week. One second I'm trying to by some thin mints next thing I know I get a bat to the back of my knees and I got a blade to my neck. Still pissed about those cookies. Anyway great come back chapter nice to see Ron and Chloe's relationship progressing so nicely, can't wait to see where you take it. Also really can't wait to Ron fight the lizard man, cause if video games have taught us anything they are wily and dangerous creatures indeed that make for good battle. So welcome back once again, great job on the new chapter, and becareful of Girl Scouts that come to your car window after 10p.
Cylon One chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
Very much worth the wait.

Glad to have ya back as well as Ttakepa.

I had feared it was another of the universes that I favor that I would sadly never see continue on from wherever it left off.

Had fun reading the current events that went on here with Ron and Shego.

Thanks for posting.
castorg chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
JonathonWolf,

Thanks for the chapter update. I like the story and the concept, and like any good book it's always fun reading it over an over again to see if you missed something or you interpret diffrently. Again Thanks.
TheRealJerk chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
O MY GOD! Its about damn time! Were you ina coma?
zardoz101 chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
Yay!

I had to do a double take whan this title came up on my alert. Glad to see your back.
vash3055 chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
great continue
Lord Dream chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
A kp story that dosnt suck...wow...Good Job!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »