Reviews for Ttakepa
Lord Dream chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
A kp story that dosnt Job!
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Awasome ch up date more soon!
panda0031698 chapter 12 . 5/4/2008
ok still good but i do have critasisum this time and it took reading it again to realise this but you keep giving shego a dye job some times he has black hair and sometimes she has brown hair. brunette means brown haired if you didn't know. reading this the second time i noticed this and it does confuse you if you think about it to much
panda0031698 chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
i simpaly love this story
RDF-73 chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
Well read up to your last Chapter and it leaves me wanting more. So Hope you will update soone
Lord Zander chapter 13 . 3/10/2008
cool story, but i was wondering when/if ron goes back to his home dimension will shego go with him? Also can you mention what is hapeening in kims demiension, i think it will be funny with how she could torment drakken, lol update soon :)
ranma hibiki chapter 13 . 1/19/2008
i like this ron! _

no afraid of girls anymore, even making THEM blush

Comet Moon chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
Love this series

Look forward to more

New fan

Ja ne

aedan cameron chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
Just a duel to the death? GAH! I like the bonding in this chapter.

bigherb81 chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
Glad to see you back and with such a cool chapter. You know the more I read of this story the more I see you have a knack for fantasy as well as romance. The varuflur and the dragon skin. A lot of detail and technical terms that I wouldn't have guessed about them. As usual will be waiting for the next chapter but take all the time you want because the chapters are always worth the wait.
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
Nice intro for Shego with her armor and training. She and Ron are becoming more of a team in her apprenticeship and OJT seems to be the way to learn here. Ron does fill in the blanks well, but he still shocks Shego with more of the life they are involved in.

Good moment with the wolf and the aftermath.

Bobboky chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
AtomicFire chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
Duel to the death? Now this will be cool.

Nice work with Ron taunting Shego and Shego's new suit... any timeline on when they'll start looking for that portal home... or will they?
Zekerion chapter 12 . 10/23/2007
Wow, awesome story man, interesting concept as well as good writing, spotted little if any spelling/grammar mistakes. All around an awesome story and one I hope to see more of soon.
mkusenagi2 chapter 12 . 10/22/2007