Reviews for The Darkest Hour
LilyJames addict chapter 25 . 4/8/2008
harry harry harry, always stirring things up aren't you? update soon!
Henna chapter 25 . 4/8/2008
It's nice that you've updated, but I think the quality of this chapter is much lower than that of the others. The reading isn't as engaging and it doesn't flow very well. Still, you might just be a bit rusty!
Dreamweaver chapter 13 . 4/8/2008
Y'know, for the last week or so, I've made an observation. It would be good for Harry and his friends to learn martial arts. From the aspect of a weapon/tool for actual fighting, a wand is mostly a distance weapon. Personal view, but I think that for close-in fighting, most of a wand's power/the spells that are used would be mostly useless. If Harry REALLY learned martial arts he could get in close physical proximity to a D.E. and beat a him/her fairly easily (given that we're talking about only one or two of them and not a whole gang). Also, martial arts is not only about sheer power of strength, but agility/flexibility. You could have the most powerful wizard on the planet, but they still wouldn't be of much use/effectiveness if they couldn't even land the spell/hex on their target. Unfortunately, Harry's got/had one of the most nasty confrontation set-ups a person can have to get out of: a hostage situation.
2lazy2login chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Sorry, stopped reading, because I got bored. I'm sure you have something good planned, but currently finding Ginny/Hermione interaction dull, well I suppose girl talk would not be interesting for a guy, but still. Ginny's undieing love is... erm dull.
Rflame chapter 25 . 4/8/2008
Its good to have you back. Update soon :D
Phnxfyr1 chapter 25 . 4/7/2008
nice
Lady Artemist chapter 25 . 4/7/2008
Completely awesome, I love the turn it took. Please update soon!
sapphiremuse chapter 25 . 4/7/2008
one word: AMAZING I can't wait for the next update.
jayley chapter 25 . 4/7/2008
i think this must be the update for my graduation present! lol, i started reading this story younger than them, only to realize now that i'm older! anyway, harry seemed to teach them a valuable lesson, good for him. and a hint of harry pushing his friends away was a nice touch...now if u made this a harry/pat it wouldn't be so bad, considering my h/g phase has long since passed...
Freckleforce01 chapter 25 . 4/7/2008
really good, but i hope harry and ginny get together soon
Digi Bonds chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Well, might as well give the 10th review.
DJ32 chapter 25 . 4/7/2008
Grate Chapter Harry really put them in there place. I am glad to see you back thanks for sticking with itand I look forward to your next update.
animeflunky chapter 25 . 4/7/2008
hehe thats a great start for he DA lol update soon plzz
lobocom chapter 25 . 4/7/2008