Reviews for The Darkest Hour
tse0191 chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
Awesome piece of writing, really like where the story is going. Please Please keep it up and update!
CandyGirl999 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
FINALLY Percy gets taken down a peg and I hope Pat gets Vermin and Tuna fish sent to prison!
NightWithMoon chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
little details...little details...

So in a previous chapter you said he had no watch since it broke, and now suddenly he has one. You never once mention payment to Mr Greene, which while not vital to the story is important (harry may have galleons from his account, but where/when did he get pounds to pay for the lessons). Also if it was that easy to get rid of Fudge and get a competent minister, then it would have been done long ago. (you make it slightly too easy... give us an excuse [even if it isn't very good] as to why suddenly everything is going right and easy in the ministry when it wasn't before).
CandyGirl999 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
It's nice to read about Harry finding normalcy with a nice group of guy friends cuz you know Harry never really got to act much like a normal teenager throughout his Hogwarts years so it's nice to know that he's found some form of comfort. It's just too bad that he couldn't acutally make any nice muggle friends in the actual series.

Oh well that's what fanfics are for.
CandyGirl999 chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Aww it's nice to see Harry making new friends.

I see you haven't updated in almost four years. I hope your still planning in finishing this story cuz it's very original and it's got a nice plot so far.

Well I'll keep reading anyway.
RagnarBlackmane chapter 25 . 2/2/2012
I hope you continue one day.
ilovetoswim chapter 25 . 1/9/2012
Really good keep going..
dumdoc chapter 25 . 12/2/2011
A wonderful story; a shame it will not be finished. Thank you.
piltad chapter 25 . 10/24/2011
It is really to bad that you quite writing... This story was truly a great work of art.
Lady Avotil chapter 25 . 10/24/2011
Hi!_

Magnificient story so far! I absolutely enjoyed reading it, especially all of the emotional ups and downs, the new friendships Harry formed and his further development. This definitely is a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next, especially now that every single Hogwarts student knows the truth about old Voldie._

Keep up the absolutely fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.!_
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 25 . 7/27/2011
This...this is fucking AMAZING! And yet you haven't update in over three YEARS!

please, Please, PLease, PLEase, PLEAse, PLEASe, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
KMH1 chapter 25 . 5/10/2011
Like so many other reviewers, I too, am sad that this story has been abandoned, and though I started it knowing that, it doesn't stop my curiousity. :)

Thank you for writing, and for sharing your talent. I hope to read more of your work in the future. Best of luck!
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 25 . 1/10/2011
I love it so much ! i sent an entire day reading it, and i was amazed.

Harry is kick ass, and unable to be manipulated. I would like to see some more fighting (: haha
ginny917 chapter 18 . 12/27/2010
when read this fic i think of the Sixx Am song life is beautiful it just fits
FavoriteFanfiction chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Short Chapter, would have been nicer if it was longer.
1,156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »