Reviews for The Darkest Hour
Lady Avotil chapter 25 . 10/24/2011
Hi!_

Magnificient story so far! I absolutely enjoyed reading it, especially all of the emotional ups and downs, the new friendships Harry formed and his further development. This definitely is a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next, especially now that every single Hogwarts student knows the truth about old Voldie._

Keep up the absolutely fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.!_
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 25 . 7/27/2011
This...this is fucking AMAZING! And yet you haven't update in over three YEARS!

please, Please, PLease, PLEase, PLEAse, PLEASe, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
KMH1 chapter 25 . 5/10/2011
Like so many other reviewers, I too, am sad that this story has been abandoned, and though I started it knowing that, it doesn't stop my curiousity. :)

Thank you for writing, and for sharing your talent. I hope to read more of your work in the future. Best of luck!
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 25 . 1/10/2011
I love it so much ! i sent an entire day reading it, and i was amazed.

Harry is kick ass, and unable to be manipulated. I would like to see some more fighting (: haha
ginny917 chapter 18 . 12/27/2010
when read this fic i think of the Sixx Am song life is beautiful it just fits
FavoriteFanfiction chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Short Chapter, would have been nicer if it was longer.
Belles-lettres29 chapter 25 . 6/30/2010
i love this story! you should continue it!and cut it out with this apparent break you have been having for the past two years!i want more story, and i want it now!
Belles-lettres29 chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
oh my god! why the hell would you kill Hagrid? hes the best! man now im crying, which isn't good because im at work and now everyone is looking at me the story though
Belles-lettres29 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
EWWWWWWW! that was one of the grossest most incredibly brilliant thing i have ever read!i love the story!
Belles-lettres29 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
does pat have any relation to madame marchbanks? the one who gave the O.W.L. tests?
Slytherclaw5450 chapter 25 . 5/22/2010
I LOVE this story! Please please please PLEASE finish it! You can't leave me hanging after a scene like that! Come ON!
ichigo21 chapter 25 . 5/19/2010
good story
Anthousa chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
it really good!
dnd4ever chapter 25 . 4/6/2010
good story
Astarte Goddess Of The War chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Great story! I love it but only thirty push-ups and fifty crunches? I wish that was my Tae Kwon Do coach. The standard is seventy push-ups on our knuckles and sixty crunches and that's warm-up before we have the kicking! I want to trade coaches now!
1,147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »