Reviews for The Darkest Hour
sbmcneil chapter 25 . 3/31/2010
I found this on SIYE and was glad to find another chapter here. I hope you continue this story. I like the story line for the most part. It would be interesting to see where the storyline with Patricia was going. I don't like the fact that Harry quit Quidditch - Harry needs some fun and he loves flying.
c-cruxe chapter 25 . 2/23/2010
Great story! UPDATE! Please ( xx
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 25 . 2/10/2010
NIce story, very very nice. Will it EVER be update?

SE
Vyperr chapter 25 . 2/5/2010
Well it happens yet again a really good story dies on the vine. It has been over 22 months since the last update. :(
piccolover22 chapter 25 . 1/30/2010
love it can't wait for next chapter!
piccolover22 chapter 15 . 1/27/2010
aw... thats so sad :( ron is such a baboon who should fly to mars and die of oxygen loss then get mutilated into many pieces and then thrown all over the earth! but otherwise love the story! AMAZING!
Adrianus Dirk chapter 25 . 1/19/2010
Great story! Can't wait to read more! Course there's one thing that I absolutely hated... The murder of Hagrid. WHY DID YOU KILL HIM? WHY HIM?

But I digress... (I hope I spelled that right) I was absolutely shocked at the fact that Harry didn't want to play Quidditch.
kyuubi shadow chapter 25 . 12/22/2009
oh very nice.
dan1987 chapter 25 . 12/18/2009
loving this. harry kicks ass. the one thing that always irritated me was how jkr made him such a whiney little bitch. look forward to the next chapter.
kelwin chapter 25 . 11/19/2009
great fic i just wish the chapters were longer and there was not as many of them. i just like long chapters but i know others would like quick updates where as i like for them to take there time but return with a lengthy chapter. i like it that the twins are back at school again and your fic is really cool
IdSayWhyNot chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Okay, Patricia Marchbanks as in Griselda's grandaughter or sumthin?

To be honest the writing isn't all that great, but it doesn't make for a terrible read. You did do good characterisations, which is always a good thing. I mean, if you're writing HP fan fiction, you are supposed to use the characters and general outlines already established by JKR. If you want to bollock up the whole thing you may just as well write an original work. A Harry Potter who suddenly goes gay or a Dumbledore that is working with Voldemort is as likely as me inheriting the rights for HP. Sure, it would be fun, but it just ain't happening, chaps. Get over it!

Again, the plot sounds fun, the characters are good but you should work on your writing skills. That's the best I can offer so far.

Good luck.
Owens Ash chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
AWSOME!
PardoxPixie chapter 25 . 10/25/2009
I found this story to be one of the better Harry takes charge themed story. I very much liked this fic and the way events have so far unfolded. The only thing I did not like was to get to the "end" and discover that I'd read all that you've written. So please continue this sotry to save oyur readers from maddness!
SarahFe chapter 25 . 8/24/2009
Wow, I really like your story, but am sad to see that it hasn't been updated in over a year.

I'm very curious to see what that particular information about Voldemort will do to his followers.

I hope that you will re-start this story, and will wait patiently for a new chapter, should it ever come.
g chapter 25 . 7/25/2009
how do i explain this story. SHIT
1,147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »