Reviews for The Darkest Hour
Belles-lettres29 chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
oh my god! why the hell would you kill Hagrid? hes the best! man now im crying, which isn't good because im at work and now everyone is looking at me the story though
Belles-lettres29 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
EWWWWWWW! that was one of the grossest most incredibly brilliant thing i have ever read!i love the story!
Belles-lettres29 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
does pat have any relation to madame marchbanks? the one who gave the O.W.L. tests?
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 25 . 5/22/2010
I LOVE this story! Please please please PLEASE finish it! You can't leave me hanging after a scene like that! Come ON!
ichigo21 chapter 25 . 5/19/2010
good story
Anthousa chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
it really good!
dnd4ever chapter 25 . 4/6/2010
good story
Astarte Goddess Of The War chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Great story! I love it but only thirty push-ups and fifty crunches? I wish that was my Tae Kwon Do coach. The standard is seventy push-ups on our knuckles and sixty crunches and that's warm-up before we have the kicking! I want to trade coaches now!
sbmcneil chapter 25 . 3/31/2010
I found this on SIYE and was glad to find another chapter here. I hope you continue this story. I like the story line for the most part. It would be interesting to see where the storyline with Patricia was going. I don't like the fact that Harry quit Quidditch - Harry needs some fun and he loves flying.
c-cruxe chapter 25 . 2/23/2010
Great story! UPDATE! Please ( xx
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 25 . 2/10/2010
NIce story, very very nice. Will it EVER be update?

SE
Vyperr chapter 25 . 2/5/2010
Well it happens yet again a really good story dies on the vine. It has been over 22 months since the last update. :(
piccolover22 chapter 25 . 1/30/2010
love it can't wait for next chapter!
piccolover22 chapter 15 . 1/27/2010
aw... thats so sad :( ron is such a baboon who should fly to mars and die of oxygen loss then get mutilated into many pieces and then thrown all over the earth! but otherwise love the story! AMAZING!
Adrianus Dirk chapter 25 . 1/19/2010
Great story! Can't wait to read more! Course there's one thing that I absolutely hated... The murder of Hagrid. WHY DID YOU KILL HIM? WHY HIM?

But I digress... (I hope I spelled that right) I was absolutely shocked at the fact that Harry didn't want to play Quidditch.
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »