Reviews for The Darkest Hour
kelwin chapter 25 . 11/19/2009
great fic i just wish the chapters were longer and there was not as many of them. i just like long chapters but i know others would like quick updates where as i like for them to take there time but return with a lengthy chapter. i like it that the twins are back at school again and your fic is really cool
IdSayWhyNot chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Okay, Patricia Marchbanks as in Griselda's grandaughter or sumthin?

To be honest the writing isn't all that great, but it doesn't make for a terrible read. You did do good characterisations, which is always a good thing. I mean, if you're writing HP fan fiction, you are supposed to use the characters and general outlines already established by JKR. If you want to bollock up the whole thing you may just as well write an original work. A Harry Potter who suddenly goes gay or a Dumbledore that is working with Voldemort is as likely as me inheriting the rights for HP. Sure, it would be fun, but it just ain't happening, chaps. Get over it!

Again, the plot sounds fun, the characters are good but you should work on your writing skills. That's the best I can offer so far.

Good luck.
Owens Ash chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
PardoxPixie chapter 25 . 10/25/2009
I found this story to be one of the better Harry takes charge themed story. I very much liked this fic and the way events have so far unfolded. The only thing I did not like was to get to the "end" and discover that I'd read all that you've written. So please continue this sotry to save oyur readers from maddness!
SarahFe chapter 25 . 8/24/2009
Wow, I really like your story, but am sad to see that it hasn't been updated in over a year.

I'm very curious to see what that particular information about Voldemort will do to his followers.

I hope that you will re-start this story, and will wait patiently for a new chapter, should it ever come.
g chapter 25 . 7/25/2009
how do i explain this story. SHIT
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
love the story... harry is so kick ass. lol. update soon
mumu15 chapter 25 . 7/11/2009
this story is awesome. and i hope you continue the story
Cassandra30 chapter 25 . 6/28/2009
Love it! Take LV's future supporters and tell them the truth. Love it.

I am looking forward to reading more of this story soon.
Cassandra30 chapter 24 . 6/28/2009
Draco is about to find out what real power is.
Cassandra30 chapter 23 . 6/28/2009
Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 22 . 6/28/2009
Good choice to manage the chain.
Cassandra30 chapter 21 . 6/28/2009
Poor Neville!
Cassandra30 chapter 20 . 6/28/2009
Oh heavens.
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 6/28/2009
Hee hee Sounds like a good day.
1,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »