Reviews for The Darkest Hour
Radszilla chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Wow, nice long chapters. It's not a bad thing despite what some may say. Like the way the summer is heading, and just wanted to know is any HBP material going to be in this? Great story keep up the terrific work and update soon!
fanficaddict chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
this is an excellent story. please continue.
wickedsugarrush chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
These are the longest chapters in the history of fanfinction. O.o And the writings not half bad either! You actully show the going ons of summer, but you might want to take into consideration all the things that happen in the book to, like Amelia Bones dead, or other things like that. *shrugs* If you don't thats ok just have some other going on stuff too.
Cocoa Girl chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
I hate it when Harry acts and says every thing is his fault. And I hate the Dursley for the one who beat that into him from a young age. I wondered if Harry wouldn't be the only one who will learn Martial Arts. Any way he can get the others that went with him to the Ministry to learn to fight and defend themselves without a wand should they ever need to. I think it’s a great idea for Harry to get contacts. And I wondered if you could have Harry be like Tonks a person who can change their appearance. And Harry should get a new wardrobe during this summer. He is going to Diagon Alley he should take out enough to also change some of it into pounds to buy clothes and food, and books to read for the summer.
Serious.Effort chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
These are huge chapters! Not that I'm not appreciating it, I am, Just surprised at the length. *smiles*

Excellent work. I'm a bit hesitant at seeing a few lines in that summary. I take it you won't be taking it easy on Harry, will you? *sigh* but I do like those happy endings. Well, in fanfiction anyway. lol.

I look forward to more.

-exile
goddessa39 chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
I'm obviously hoping for more, and some H/G sounds totally nice. I got a bit igged when I saw the SS/PS part on Spoilers in the first chappie cuz my mind registered it as SeverusSnape/HarryPotter for some unknown ylech answer.

CONTINUE. Maybe Ginny can join Harry in classes.
ZergMaster chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
You wrote in your profile you think this story is crap. that's totally wrong. you are a very good writer. I believe i read some of this story before... is this a repost? or was it on a different web site? anyways, i think stuff that i write in english class is crap but everybody likes it... odd huh. the stuff we write we think is crap but nobody else thinks it is. Good stuff. now hurry up and keep writing eh?
jouve25 chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Good stuff. Glad to see Ginny's second letter. Hope she gets more aggressive in her persuit of Harry. should make for a good time.
Jeefus chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
It's good to see you're getting this story back up. I cant' wait for more. Update ASAP :)
Nutty AL chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Hmm Is this a repost? I have one in my little notebook and it cureently at chapter 15... let me know okay?
Craniac13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Didn't this story have like 11 chapters before? Are you re-writing it? Well, I like it and if you are re-writing it, then I just want to say that I liked it before too! Hopefully you get some more chapters up soon because I can't wait to read on...
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Cool. I like. CONTINUE.
random individual chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Excellent first chapter! You are a gifted storyteller - keep writing!
J chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
intresting wright more soon
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Dumbledore trying to try and make peace with Harry. Please update soon.
1,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 Next »