Reviews for Unleashing Valor
GriffinRose chapter 25 . 1/13/2012
This is a really good fic. I wish you had time to update, but I understand that nearly six years later you probably don't even remember where you were going with this. Heh.
Justin chapter 25 . 2/27/2011
This story would be perfect if it weren't discontinued. Such a great story. One of those few stories you wish would NEVER end, and just continue reading for the rest of your life, but in this case I'd settle for an ending. If you ever get the urge to finish it, think about the dozens who would love you for eternity!

And I have to admit, I played 3 Days Grace's "It's Not My Time" during heroic parts of the story. They were just that awesome.
PheonixWing1110 chapter 25 . 1/24/2010
I adore your fics. I read The Weak Link and loved it so when I saw you had created Unleasing Valor, I was overjoyed. The story line has changed enough that it makes the story more interesting to read. I can't wait to see what happens, and I know I won't be disappointed!

Pheonix
IJAKEI chapter 25 . 1/17/2010
Rose-Rainbow chapter 25 . 8/7/2007
I can see the similarities between this story and TWL (The Weak Link). But it's still a story that I love, and it's also still a very much enjoyable story with considerable differences that I whole-heartedly welcome.
PanthaYay chapter 25 . 7/10/2007
hurry up and update for goodness sake!
CherryPika91 chapter 25 . 5/3/2007
This story is Awesome! Update when you can!
Skylar chapter 25 . 11/17/2006
Please finish the story soon. Patience has never been my strong point. Amazing writing by the way!
Keahi Spitfire chapter 25 . 7/25/2006
You did not just leave me hanging like that! Please, please, please update! This is great! I need to know what happens next! Please!
Demitra Roberts chapter 27 . 7/8/2006
Yay! Thanks so much for reconcidering! I just hope you can update soon (ish). But whatever. I'm content for now knowing that you're gonna finish. I'm looking forward for the next chapter. Haley, I'm so happy! *does a little dance*
DayDreamer9 chapter 27 . 7/4/2006
YAY! "ahem" I'm glad you reconsidered Every good idea is worth completing and I have a strong feeling that yours will rock the house _-
InuYasha40 chapter 27 . 7/2/2006
Hey,

Thanks! (Yay)

Take Care,

Nightwing38
Mi ChIbO chapter 27 . 7/1/2006
I'm glad you decide to finish the story! it was too great to be continued by someone else, especially me! () yay! Yay! YAY! i'm so happy i could scream... but i might want to close the door first... i might get in trouble for 'disturbing the peace' or something...

:) kaykay! thank you thank you thank you!

-Mi ChIbO-

beep...
GirlWithFrogOnHead chapter 27 . 7/1/2006
yey! keep up the good work!
Elemental Warrior chapter 26 . 7/1/2006
Its a shame your giving up on it cause most of us fans want you to continue! I'll be glad to finish it for you if you want. If you do decide to just make sure you give me a plot line so I have an idea of how to end it! Just email or pm me when you get the chance.