Reviews for Path to Truth
Dola chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
please update
TOSoldtimer chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
This is off to a very good start. Does Soujiro join the IshinShishi? I know it's been a long time, but you could still continue it. Pretty please?
Oashisu chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Please update. This story is going really well so far, I can not wait to read more.
Lau chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Wow, this is nice, and looks so promising! :D

So far, I've liked the pace and how you describe everything through the eyes of Soujiro. Also, I like watching him kicking some ass! Yay! (I mean, I like when we see him in other fics not hurting people, but once in a while it's great to see him do what he does best, right?) I specially enjoyed the bit when he arrived to the pub and managed to silence those thugs.

I find the idea of the plot a very interesting one, and I think so far you have made a great job! I'll sure be reading how this story continues. Well, good luck!
older woman chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Ah! So sad! You snagged me with your story, but it's just a bit of one. Oh, well...I WAS forewarned: it said only two chapters. You really ought to continue, you know. It is an interesting idea.
BYoshi1993 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I know you'll probably never see this review as you've probably cut fanfiction from your life, but I wanted to say just for the sake of saying that I loved the 2 chapters of this story. It's imaginative and believable. I am happy to have read it as it made me happy yet sad and angry knowing I'll never be able to read more. I do hope you come back.

-Michael :D
Viridian chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Ahhhh, so close, yet so far. And poor Kenshin must have been quite disturbed, seeing a grown man scream like that (assuming Soujirou must be now in his mid to late 20's at the very least).

Since I notice four years in between the first and second chapters, perhaps I can hope for a continuation of this story eventually!
Viridian chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
The apparent brevity of this story (just two chapters) saddens me, because this is a concept that could work out really well. I've enjoyed Soujiro's characterization so far, and am looking forward to seeing more.
Little Karma chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
very interesting, i would love to see more of this.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
This sounds like an interesting take on a timetravel fic. It has amazing potential. For now, I can't really critique anything since the story just barely started. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Mattricole chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Good story, really interesting.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
I absolutely adore the idea of Soujiro in the past.

He would have undoubtedly raised a few alarms for Kenshin if he had called him by his name right away. I'd love to see how he'd explain that!

I look forward to how this story will pan out~
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Nice action scene! The descriptions of the fights were clear and easy to follow. You're keeping Soujiro in character too what with all the smiling. Good chapter!
hisoka's Luver chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
i'm so happy that i somehow found this fic. please update soon.
Hitokiri Onib chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
... An update? YAY! I found this story so very long ago, didn't leave a review cause i thought it was abandoned or something.

THANK Gawd i was wrong!