Reviews for Path to Truth
Dola chapter 2 . 2/12
please update
TOSoldtimer chapter 2 . 2/5
This is off to a very good start. Does Soujiro join the IshinShishi? I know it's been a long time, but you could still continue it. Pretty please?
Oashisu chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Please update. This story is going really well so far, I can not wait to read more.
Lau chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Wow, this is nice, and looks so promising! :D

So far, I've liked the pace and how you describe everything through the eyes of Soujiro. Also, I like watching him kicking some ass! Yay! (I mean, I like when we see him in other fics not hurting people, but once in a while it's great to see him do what he does best, right?) I specially enjoyed the bit when he arrived to the pub and managed to silence those thugs.

I find the idea of the plot a very interesting one, and I think so far you have made a great job! I'll sure be reading how this story continues. Well, good luck!
older woman chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Ah! So sad! You snagged me with your story, but it's just a bit of one. Oh, well...I WAS forewarned: it said only two chapters. You really ought to continue, you know. It is an interesting idea.
BYoshi1993 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I know you'll probably never see this review as you've probably cut fanfiction from your life, but I wanted to say just for the sake of saying that I loved the 2 chapters of this story. It's imaginative and believable. I am happy to have read it as it made me happy yet sad and angry knowing I'll never be able to read more. I do hope you come back.

-Michael :D
Viridian chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Ahhhh, so close, yet so far. And poor Kenshin must have been quite disturbed, seeing a grown man scream like that (assuming Soujirou must be now in his mid to late 20's at the very least).

Since I notice four years in between the first and second chapters, perhaps I can hope for a continuation of this story eventually!
Viridian chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
The apparent brevity of this story (just two chapters) saddens me, because this is a concept that could work out really well. I've enjoyed Soujiro's characterization so far, and am looking forward to seeing more.
Little Karma chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
very interesting, i would love to see more of this.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
This sounds like an interesting take on a timetravel fic. It has amazing potential. For now, I can't really critique anything since the story just barely started. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Shadow
H-bomber chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Good story, really interesting.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
I absolutely adore the idea of Soujiro in the past.

He would have undoubtedly raised a few alarms for Kenshin if he had called him by his name right away. I'd love to see how he'd explain that!

I look forward to how this story will pan out~
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Nice action scene! The descriptions of the fights were clear and easy to follow. You're keeping Soujiro in character too what with all the smiling. Good chapter!
gemaima11 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
i'm so happy that i somehow found this fic. please update soon.
Hitokiri Onib chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
... An update? YAY! I found this story so very long ago, didn't leave a review cause i thought it was abandoned or something.

THANK Gawd i was wrong!