Reviews for Death By Tea Mug
so kool
wonderwoman1970 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
hahahalolololol poor Jack...not hahahlolol
khudgens91 chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I was absolutely cracking up! This was so funny! I'm glad I joined the party late though, I would have hated to wait years to get the whole story. It might have just driven me mad. So, like I said, good thing I came in after it was all done! :)
Schatze8210 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I just finished reading your story and can't tell you how many times I laughed out loud! This was so funny! Thanks for sharing and for coming back and doing the final chapter!
Katetanic chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Absolutely brilliant! Really enjoyed the story. :D

Nothing better than Jack going crazy because of Sam. LOL
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
BEST SHIPFIC EVAR! HOLY HANNAH, this was so perfect! Thank you ever so much!
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
OMG SO WORTH IT!

The wait that is...
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Okay, I just to say that anyone who wouldvever think of flaming this must be a Goa'uld! Really, this is some of the best food fic ever! That it's Sam/Jack food fic makes it even better! Way to go Sam.

Side note; where can I find more food fic?
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Oh yeah, blue jello a cup full of fun! You're doing a great job of slowly killing our favorite silverfox with food! Carry on...
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Did I like it? Oh hell yeah! This is even better than the truth about cats and dogs. And well the only thing better than the chocolate cake of doom is maybe eating that cake off a certain silver haired fox of a general? With a cup of cold milk of course!
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Holy Hannah, you just perfectly captured in one chapter the great gulf of difference between men and women. I so love it! Of course it doesn't hurt either that I feel the same way about tea that Sam does, and for me at least, it is a very mindfull and passion filled experience.

As to knowing everyone's name as well as all their dogs and childrens names, that too I've noticed, for the most part is a very female thing. We're inherently social creatures, and our lives take on context from the way we move through life, people are important to us, and again for the most part we try to treat people the way we like to be treated. We live when people notice us and care enough to ask how we are and show a little bit that we're not just some mindless functionary. Oh the grief I used to get from my husband for all the little conversations filled with details I'd have just checking out of the supermarket. Mindfulless, it's so totally kel'no'reem, and so part of the connections that anchor our lives.

Men don't get that. We on the otherhand don't get how just having a cup of tea can be such a turn on for them. Thank you for helping me see that through Jack's eyes.
NoCleverSig chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
"You're so obvious about it! Crap Carter just calm down, it's only food!"

You write Jack well. God, I love Jack O'Neill! I miss him. Write more Sam/Jack! I miss them so!

NoCleverSig chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
OMG!Pink Popcycle! Oh, I think you've inspired a Sanctuary food fic for me. Is there one? Will I be redundant? Maybe you should write it since you have so much ***ahem*** experience. ;)

You direct plays? What? You act in plays? What? You little minix! ;)

NoCleverSig chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
Carter you need to stop getting off on your food

Heh...heh...I always knew she knew what she was doing with that blue jellow.

NoCleverSig chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
"I know a place which sells a most satisfying chocolate spread." Teal'C! Donuts! HEH! Whipping Cream. yum. I know, I'm not really making sense, but I can SO HEAR Teal'c saying that sentence above. Sheesh. Me want to go watch some SG! now. :)