Reviews for Home
Adell568 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That's just too beautiful. I mean Sasuke's horrible for doing that in the first place, but...
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Yes, I think the kind of jumbled style you were striving at worked very nicely indeed! It's like a continuous stream of thought that just keeps charging, and it really catches the reader in the moment of it all and makes the emotions and thoughts that much more tangible. You've got a very nice writing style and handle on words. Great work :)
beanrox chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Wah! -bawls eyes out-

Sad, sappy, and huantingly exuberant.

...

I like it, too.
Quentin B. Caulfield chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Very nice. The writing style definitely created a sort of stream of consciousness (it's a specific writing technique - I hope that what you intended), and that created layers upon layers of implications which simply added to the significance of Sasuke's words. I also loved the fact that the trio was older, which allowed us to see the progression of Sasuke's psyche. (I really hope that I'm not reading too much into this!)

Again, very nice job.

QBC
Asuka Kureru chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This is awesome. The run-on sentences actually work, and I really love the ficlet starting with "and"; projects people right in the middle of the scene. (take that, writing rulebook!) And oh the emotions, so delightfully mixed up and subtle and complicated.

Ahh, Sasuke. Still in denial, I see. :loves on: Much love for him there, and yay for the hints of Sakura's personality and the little flashes to the previous fight. Thank you! :adds to C2:
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
very very very good writing. very deep and very specifically written well done! i would like to read some more of ur stories (: experiment succeeded. hahahahahaahahhahaa
False-Image chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Yay! Naruto's alive and they're a time again! It was really sweet! Great work!
Annwyd chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
This is a tricky style to write, but I think you managed it pretty well. It helps that you've got a firm grasp of the characters, too. It's so rare to see fic that gets Team 7's dynamic right.
Celira chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Hoo, yes, I love playing with this writing style as well. In fact, I can't write much beyond it.

Nicely done.
Only Secret chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
it's interesting...a v. good range of imagery. You've literally taken me to the scene. *smiles*
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Wow...That's pretty much all I can say. I love the way it's kind of like one long run-on sentence, but it isn't. It just flows so naturally, and the little repetition is clever. Just...wow.
Fanadict chapter 1 . 10/7/2005