Reviews for the petals of a wild rose
Marie chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
I think you gave Grissom more credit than he deserved. But for Sara's sake, I can understand why you were charitable with him. Grissom's behavior was less stellar whenever that creepy woman showed up. Yes, LH was one of the so out there creatures that ever came on the tv screen, but it's all for the show. I think she's a smart businesswoman and knew how to manipulate the wallets out of her customers' pockets. I do think for a period of time Grissom was in infatuation or even lust with her. But I don't buy the notion that she understood her clients. She could read them as any carnival palm readers could do, except she charged more. Way more. A little bit of pop-psychology mumble jumble to lead them on, they gave her the info for her to build her "readings".

I just don't know why Grissom couldn't be honest about it. By being evasive, he just made it even more sordid than it was. Thanks for giving Sara's a reasonable voice here. It's a refreshing take by not making her a weepy one. After all, can you really see LH settles with an old fellow like Grissom? I can't.
CSIAni chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
this story kinda reminds me of 500 days of Summer! only better
ab89us chapter 21 . 2/26/2010
Okay so I usually don't review finished fic's until the last chapter (bad habit) but I just LOVE Greg's comment about everyone changing.

"Warrick got married, Sara became a tease, Grissom became a vegitarian and I became a cannibal." LMAO!
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
she needs to stop drenking
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
omg it is great
murmure etoile chapter 31 . 12/16/2008
"For angst, there is still real life..." Absolutely! I agree with you! You did a great work! I love you story! Thanks for sharing!

(I would tell you more, but I'm french and my english is a little rusty!)
The Queen of Sin chapter 31 . 7/20/2007
wow I really like the way you wrote this story, and THANKIES! for the fluff at the end sque goota love the FLUFF! yeah I normally don't read long fics but this was definately worth it :D good luck with your other ships! peace!
The Queen of Sin chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
wow this is really kinda angsty! hehe! i gotta go now but i wanna finish this fic so as soon as humanly possible I will be finishing it :D great writing by the way!
csimary chapter 31 . 5/18/2007
OMG I absolutely loved this fic it was so perfect! I loved that scene in WTG but in the UK it isn't on DVD yet (GRR)
chriscarter666 chapter 31 . 2/16/2007
I just read your fan fiction "the petals of a wild rose".. I know, i'm late, but this is really a fantastic fanfiction, one of the best i ever read... I just want to thank you for this story...
kay chapter 31 . 1/24/2007
Hello again. Well I finished reading all 31 chps of the petals of a wild rose. First off, I have to let you know that i LOVED LOVED LOVED! each and every see, I have this gift of seeing whatever I read. so ever one I saw so clearly,and I laughed and cried. so to do that, means you touched a part of my soul that not many writers can do. I'm sorry you are not contuning this novel, but that's ok, I now have this one on my favorite , when I need to get a good laugh or cry, I'll just go to your story so thank you for an lovely evening and a GREAT STORY! sincerly yours, kay.
kay chapter 13 . 1/24/2007
Hello,I just want you to know that so far, I have enjoyed all chapters. In so many of them, I see poor Sara wanting grissom to love her, and he being a chicken, won't show her how he never helps, but in sara's case in a way I understand. will send final thoughts when I finished this novel of yours. thanks kay.
BonnieAW chapter 31 . 1/9/2007
Simply.. WOW.. I just finished reading this (started this morning ;-)) And after the fluffy ep I'm shaking (yes I'm dead serious).. Myra already told me you're a great writer and I can't do anything but agree with her 100% I was really happy to see you didn't keep your promise to stop writing GSR fics, I'm going to read them all! Again, I really loved it!

CFCfan1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Best stroy i have read in a while. keep writing.